New Puma kit

WadeWilson

They look a bit African

It didn't. (td)

Holy thread resurrection! For posterity, this is what I was on aboot; the magnificent Zanzibar strip complete with leopard print name & number on the back (Freddie Mercury didn't play for them, but was born there - they seem to like that fact)

ZanzibarHSS0809b_Mercury65-Curv.jpg

:wink:

Holy thread resurrection! For posterity, this is what I was on aboot; the magnificent Zanzibar strip complete with leopard print name & number on the back (Freddie Mercury didn't play for them, but was born there - they seem to like that fact)

That is astounding.. Its so ridiculous and awful that it is kind of awesome.

As this as been brought back I state again.

The Home Top is 2003's Diadorra with bizarre french flag in the collar.

The Away Top is an odd shaped training bra and will look even more of a joke when stretched over the tits of some of our support.

The 3rd top is the only one I'd purchase.

You could argue the Away top is different, it is but in a bad way so that cancels it's self out despite having quite a nice badge.

I really don't see how we could call it differently to what I have if that's the designs we actually are running with.

How have you managed to actually see them mate?

amazing kit!

What templates do you use mate?

I got the texture off a member from footballshirtculture, don't recall who. The rest I made myself.

As this as been brought back I state again for the Diggler mock ups.

The Home Top is 2003's Diadorra with bizarre french flag in the collar and puma badge.

The Away Top is an odd shaped training bra and will look even more of a joke when stretched over the tits of some of our support.

The 3rd top is the only one I'd purchase.

You could argue the Away top is different, it is but in a bad way so that cancels it's self out despite having quite a nice badge.

I really don't see how we could call it differently to what I have if that's the designs we're actually running with. I appreciate the time Digglers put into creating the mock-ups for us plebs though, thank you.

I agree with you, not a fan of either three but like I said these are based on what paisleyroad stated.

If there is ever another colour on the home top red should never outweigh white in my opinion.

There's also far too much blue on the away top making it pointless.

And if I had my way our 3rd kit would be purple, something similar to the 94/95 strip.

Is this real life...? Or is this just fantasy?

Only a kit an African could love.