New Puma kit

WadeWilson

BNZr0-lCIAE7ygq.jpg

doing the rounds on twitter (yes twitter i know, just thought id share, cant remember if there similar to the mock ups attempted by our members tho,)

That ain't that bad, I don't like that little T-shirty bit at the collar though.

The Italy top looks pretty good, it seems as though we'll have a generic template kit though.

If there are enough sales this season it might change their attitude for next season.

The rumoured new deal with puma...?

The lion roars back!

Puma-gers2013a.jpg

Puma-gers2013b.jpg

Puma-gers2013c.jpg

Puma-gers2013e.jpg

I think they are cracking, they invoke a real strength and style, well done, wish that was it.

However it will probably be the same shirt as always with puma on the front.

They seem to lack imagination, Celtic's great creative idea this year, stripes within the stripes GENUIS....NOT....

I doubt Puma will fob us off with one of their generic templates.

We will be one of their biggest clubs under their umbrella, so i am hoping a really unique looking kit.

I noticed we are still not listed on thier PUMA football website.

http://www.puma.com/...eams#club-teams

I bet thats not been updated since last season? And we will be listed when our kit comes out. (tu)

Definitely think we will see an official unveiling this week as the players return to training. I'd be very surprised if we don't have an official photo by Thursday or Friday

Hopefully you are right Jonnyboyrfc :) - I am sure Lindsay Herron mentioned that photos should be going on the offical site this week also.

(Hopefully they annouce the dates for the kit launches and maybe even offer the most recent kit launch to be able to Pre-Order through RangersMegastore website.)

I bet thats not been updated since last season? And we will be listed when our kit comes out. (tu)

Hopefully, Just found it strange that Rangers have Puma logos on their own site and yet, Puma have not updated their own one yet!

Hopefully, Just found it strange that Rangers have Puma logos on their own site and yet, Puma have not updated their own one yet!

Cardiff etc haven't been added to pumas site yet. Fire an email mate and they would probably update it

I doubt Puma will fob us off with one of their generic templates.

We will be one of their biggest clubs under their umbrella, so i am hoping a really unique looking kit.

I noticed we are still not listed on thier PUMA football website.

http://www.puma.com/...eams#club-teams

I was hoping this too, that we would get a more exclusive design.

I think us and Newcastle are the only 2 clubs out of the 26 British teams kitted out by Puma to be dealing direct with them in terms of design and manufacture.

The other British clubs' kits are designed & made under licence in the UK by Genesis Sports.

http://www.genesissports.co.uk/pro-sports/Our-Clubs

Newcastle aren't on their list but are on Puma's official site as you posted, while the others are not. So looks like big clubs get the Puma design team. The rest in Britain get Genesis Sports.

I'd have settled for this... :pipe:

5sjj.jpg

I think us and Newcastle are the only 2 clubs out of the 26 British teams kitted out by Puma to be dealing direct with them in terms of design and manufacture.

The other British clubs' kits are designed & made under licence in the UK by Genesis Sports.

http://www.genesissports.co.uk/pro-sports/Our-Clubs

Newcastle aren't on their list but are on Puma's official site as you posted, while the others are not. So looks like big clubs get the Puma design team. The rest in Britain get Genesis Sports.

5sjj.jpg

Lol! I like that one!

http://www.genesissp...ports/Our-Clubs

5sjj.jpg

Based of what you just said, it seems really possible that we will infact get a unique looking kit :) Fingers crossed!

Hopefully we will know soon!

big Blackthorn logo better than small Tennents?

Yeah Gummy. I hate the Tennent's logo directly under the badge (too cluttered) and hate the actual style of the Tennent's logo even more. In terms of logo's I view the Blackthorn one more subtle than Tennent's despite the size.