Rangers Chat

SUPERCOOPER

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a good chat tonight, was good to talk about football.. no whores was also a bonus.

Still forgot to mention im needing a bus up to home games from North East.

maybe tomorrow.

You made some cracking points m8 came across well.

That was probably the best of all the shows I've listened to so far (been listening to it on the archive when I got home late-ish). Probably the most serious of all the shows with the occasional bit of humour thrown in. Previously there has been too many people on at once shouting over each other but I think they got it right tonight.

Their blood lust appears to be insatiable.

Maybe his attack the attacker idea is the way to go?

I found this online

This is correct procedure for attacking enemies:

(1) Spot who is attacking us.

(2) Start Investigating them promptly for FELONIES or worse using our own

professionals, not outside agencies.

(3) Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them.

(4) Start feeding lurid, blood, sex, crime actual evidence on the

attackers to the press.

Don't ever tamely submit to an investigation of us. Make it rough,

rough on attackers all the way.

You can get "reasonable about it" and lose. Sure we break no

laws. Sure we have nothing to hide. BUT attackers are simply an

anti-Rangers propaganda agency so far as we are concerned. They

have proven they have no facts and will only lie no matter what they

discover. So BANISH off ideas that any fair hearing is intended and

start our attack with their first breath. Never wait. Use their blood, sex, crime to get

headlines.

I speak from 15 years of experience in this. There has

never yet been an attacker who was not reeking with crime.

All we had to do was look for it and murder would come out.

Sounds about right eh?

Definitely the best show so far; that was a fucking great hour of Gers chat.

So many good points raised by Limmy tonight, and no silly wee boots invading the quality time. Love Bob's passion too.

Cannae believe Tommy said I must be taking crack when I said he sounded 'intelligent'; he fuckin does!

Keep up the work lads; love the no-holds-barred talk.

:crabflute:

Let me see.

You've listened to every show without fail despite the sound quality being utter shite and me apparently being a bullshitter who never talks about Rangers whilst joined by a bunch of nuggets?

Not once during those 6 nights did you think of calling in about the Gers? You just thought "naw man fuck contributing to something, fuck actually doing something positive, it'll be far easier to sit and run something about the Gers down"

It took you fucking 6 whole nights to realise this wasn't your cup of tea? When I hear bullshitting nuggets I walk away within 5 seconds, especially if I can't hear them clearly.

I can take criticism square on the chin because no cunt can be liked by everycunt but for you to sit there and tell me you fucking listened every fucking night?? Naw man that's not fucking on.When I see things on the telly or hear things on the radio I think are pish I wallop the fucking thing over to another station.

You've annoyed me ya wee snivelling wee fanny.I'd bet my life you've done nothing positive to lift the spirits of Gers fans during these turbulent times.

Aye im sure that you and your pals sitting on a fone in calling everyone cunts and harassing reporters and pubs and the lot while sounding like complete bampots does a lot for Rangers. While you were on your show with the buckfast brigade saying "aw weve gotty get these cunts" I was at Ibrox supporting my club. Your show will do nothing to favour Rangers other than have anyone who listens think we're all nuggets. Listen to your show and hearing the the words cunt and fuck more than anything else is really going to help Rangers isnt it? I have listened to all the shows in hope it would get better and be more about Rangers but its 90% you talking shite about what pubs your barred from and what tims youve "skelped" and maybe 2 mins about the clubs you claim your trying to help. Your shows an embarrassment, that does nothing but make Rangers fans look like neds and makes us seem just as bad as the taigs. And any fan who isnt a cider swilling bam like you would agree.

I go to games, I support my club, I buy a ST and the strips and all the rest. I do plenty to help my club and as far as I know Ive never done anything that would give my club a bad name. So fuck you very much.

I can take criticism square on the chin because no cunt can be liked by everycunt but for you to sit there and tell me you fucking listened every fucking night?? Naw man that's not fucking on.When I see things on the telly or hear things on the radio I think are pish I wallop the fucking thing over to another station.

Ive listened to the replay of every show since it started in hopes that it would become more relevant, the past few shows it has, I wont be listening again though since it appears anyone who has anything negative to say about you or your show will just get a shower of abuse for stating their opinion. I listened to a show called Rangers chat and had to listen to 15 mins of you talking about how you got deported and all that shit, why dont you just start your own radio show instead of dragging the clubs name through the dirt for your own gain.

Ive listened to the replay of every show since it started in hopes that it would become more relevant, the past few shows it has, I wont be listening again though since it appears anyone who has anything negative to say about you or your show will just get a shower of abuse for stating their opinion. I listened to a show called Rangers chat and had to listen to 15 mins of you talking about how you got deported and all that shit, why dont you just start your own radio show instead of dragging the clubs name through the dirt for your own gain.

I never read your post above this one, just scanned it but I read this one.

You're not listening again.Great, my work is done.Now let's move on.

Someone's just pointed out to me you've posted 1,800 comments and only 10 people (maybe same person 10 times actually) have liked anything you've said.

I feel ashamed that I've gave you a reaction.

I'm slipping.

Someone's just pointed out to me you've posted 1,800 comments and only 10 people (maybe same person 10 times actually) have liked anything you've said.

I feel ashamed that I've gave you a reaction.

I'm slipping.

Keep up the good work limmy, you n tommy are doing a great job, the show is getting better every night.

Anychance of my youtube request then?

What's the request mate? Is it a friends request or a request for a video or something? They've fucked about wae that layoout on youtube that much that I don't know if I'm coming or going.

You dont like the show so dont listen thats your choice in a free society, there are plenty of Bears that are enjoying the the show and will make sure that Rangers chat is a success, the subject matter is dictated by those that call in and if there are not enough callers then Limmy and Tommy have to ad lib and keep the flow going which is a hard thing to do on air,why did you not call in with something Rangers related for the guys to discuss ? because your too busy crying like a baby and pulling the show down as for dragging the clubs name throught the dirt well thats only your opinion, if more Rangers people had got off their arses and spoken out we would not bee in the position we are in.

Limmy and Tommy keep up the good work guys the last few nights have been fucking brilliant.