Ian Black

WadeWilson

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wave the flag of another country? Red Hand Of Ulster - guilty as charged. My only crime is loyalty to the old Red, White & Blue

Scotland is the blue,if you really love Britain you'll love Scotland which is part of it,Your treating us like we're from the fucking republic of Ireland!

Fuck you too,maybe your more suited to a certain club who often wabve the flag of another country at their games eh? it's a disgrace that certain bears like me won't feel welcome at Ibrox with tits like you around, for supporting their own country

Get to fuck. :wanker:

Accusing me of being a taig just because i'm fed up of them muppets called the "Tartan Army" who boo players just because they play for Rangers. You think that's fucking acceptable do you?

I'm not getting at you for supporting your country, i'm expressing my opinion on them scumbag fans aka tartan trannies.

Prick.

Accusing me of being a taig just because i'm fed up of them muppets called the "Tartan Army" who boo players just because they play for Rangers. You think that's fucking acceptable do you?

I'm not getting at you for supporting your country, i'm expressing my opinion on them scumbag fans aka tartan trannies.

Prick.

Im a Scotland fan and you didn't read the post you criticized me for if you think I thought it was acceptable (which is downright silly) and so where are you from if it's my country? interesting that you support Rangers from a foreign land then.

Im a Scotland fan and you didn't read the post you criticized me for if you think I thought it was acceptable (which is downright silly) and so where are you from if it's my country? interesting that you support Rangers from a foreign land then.

I'm from Scotland.

If you find it okay to sit and mix with Rangers haters (tartan army) then please yourself, but don't accuse me of being a taig when you're the one who will happily sit next to Rangers hating scum.

Prick.

And Rino if it's cause he plays for Rangers why weren't Naismith,McGregor,Hutton and Co boo's when they played for us? not to mention Webster,McCormack and co who used to play for us?

And Rino if it's cause he plays for Rangers why weren't Naismith,McGregor,Hutton and Co boo's when they played for us? not to mention Webster,McCormack and co who used to play for us?

Changed times.

If you haven't noticed the hatred for Rangers over the summer has intensified dramatically.

Scotland is the blue,if you really love Britain you'll love Scotland which is part of it,Your treating us like we're from the fucking republic of Ireland!

It's very difficult for someone who is a proud Scottish & British unionist to stand side by side with the tartan army who largely hate what myself and my club, traditionally stand for. I felt very uncomfortable watching the Scotland support boo the national anthem of our Northern Irish brothers GSTQ and for that reason - I'm out

Fuck the tartan army the majority of Rangers fans will not go back to Scotland games.

Were berra and webster?

As I already stated Yes! when the teamsheet was called but they got bored after 2 minutes,the difference is with Black he is like our Neil Lennon or Artur Boruc to Hibs,they'd die happy if he got a career ending injury because he's so hated,in fact i know bears who boo'd him when he came to ibrox cause they didn't like him (remember Diouf's debut against hearts?)

They were when they called the teamsheet,but the hibs idiots got bored booing them as the game went on.

Do you guys smell that? I smell bullshit.

It's quite funny that you're the only person to claim this.

As I already stated Yes! when the teamsheet was called but they got bored after 2 minutes,the difference is with Black he is like our Neil Lennon or Artur Boruc to Hibs,they'd die happy if he got a career ending injury because he's so hated,in fact i know bears who boo'd him when he came to ibrox cause they didn't like him (remember Diouf's debut against hearts?)

'Our Neil Lennon'

Are you for real? What a moron. I can't believe you compared a Rangers played to tlb.

Someone ban this thing, please.