Ian Black

WadeWilson

Just heard this...

I am a big Scotland fan but this is disgraceful. He got roundly booed when he came on... and every time he touches the ball it is continuing by the sounds of it.

Scandalous. Fucking seriously raging at these idiots...

...really poor show from the fans there. Shocking stuff.

(td)

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't expect any better, but how fucking sad it is for your 'own' support to boo you like fuck when you come on to play for your own country in front of your own supporters, and every time you touch the ball.

I don't buy the 'majority of the crowd are Hibs fans'.

It's obvious fact that every other supporter who isn't a Ger, is a complete cunt and an embarrassment to the country.

Scotland can go fuck itself with such a hateful support.

All I need is Rangers.

I hate the skirt wearing cross dressing fucking weirdos.

I really wish nothing but suffering on the Tartan Army, any bears that follow that shite need a right good look at themselfs.

Id smash anycunt near me for doing it then heeder Levien for being a wee fuck pig aswell

Booing their own players now, anyone else see the reaction black got when he came on?? Lee wallace if selected would probably receive the same abuse from these wankers. I hope all our players refuse to play for them again, I hope naismith snaps his legs in two and i hope greegs is seriously injured.

Dont care if this is bears den or not, i used to follow scotland through thin and thinner not anymore fuck their manager fuck the team fuck the corrupt sfa and fuck the tartan fannys.

Rangers till i die

Ian Black has just come off the bench for Scotland and has been booed. Commentator suggesting it was Hibs fans but I suspect there were many many involved. He was booed because he plays for Rangers. No one likes us we don't care

Nah mate, a wee no-mark country doesn't like us, the rest of the world respects us.

This is why i stopped going years ago. It's not the first time the jacobite bastards have booed a Rangers player and won't be the last.

Will the media say anything about it? Don't think so.

And as for Crocker, he tried to blame it on hivs fans.