Kyle Hutton

RFC55

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo he has been pretty poor since seasons start. But he was the one that sprang to mind when I needed a name to add to ny post :D

I stand by my earlier statement. If he is not in our plans then i would rather his wage went somewhere else

Fwiw i think hutton is a very decent prospect, but there is probably something going on behind the scenes, maybe ally just does not like him?

Maybe he always Farts in the Dressing Room. :craphead:

possibly true. however, under Ally we have seen a number of promising youngsters leave (not just when we newco'ed - Bendikson left early in the year because he was not getting a game and other underperformers were (McCullouch for example was dire in midfield at the start of the season)).

it might be that Ally knew for a while what was going on behind the scenes, and decided to stick with his favourites as he thought they would stay with him. i'm not sure. the bullet points for me are:

1. i'm delighted to be arguing about football again

2. i'm concerned about our style of play under McCoist

3. i'm concerned that McCoist wont give youth a chance - and frankly, this is our best chance. if we dont have about 6-8 regular youths in the team after this journey, it will have been an opportunity lost imo.

1. Agreed

2. Too early, what 1 week into league and no pre-season, already he is getting it, I assume you are counting last year doh

3. Time will tell. However I'm not willing to criticise Ally yet. I thought Bendickson left to return home nothing to do with football apparently, Fleck was never good enough this was clear from the fact he never got a game anywhere he went to on loan, and the other two can fuck off they deserve the same treatment as the senior players who betrayed us.

Sources also tell me that ally and Kyle have a poor relationship with ally thinking him as a sort of ned, kind of similar to the ally , John fleck situation. Which is also intresting as fleck and Hutton were/are very close.

IMO Hutton is a tidy football player who is well underrated, his mobility may not be tip top but he makes up for that in having an excellent first touch, a good passer of the ball and a very powerful presence. Should be played regularly.

1. Agreed

2. Too early, what 1 week into league and no pre-season, already he is getting it, I assume you are counting last year doh

3. Time will tell. However I'm not willing to criticise Ally yet. I thought Bendickson left to return home nothing to do with football apparently, Fleck was never good enough this was clear from the fact he never got a game anywhere he went to on loan, and the other two can fuck off they deserve the same treatment as the senior players who betrayed us.

re point 2, yes my point was that i was concerned about youth not getting a chance last season. i work in statistics, so i'm concerned by the pattern i'm seeing!!

re point 3, i really hope McCoist can show us he can be our manager for the long-term. would be nice to have a Ferguson-like manager here. for him to really do that though, i think he has to try and bring through players, as we cant buy success (outside of the SPL i supppose).

i think the Bendikson lad left partly because it was his home team, but would have stayed if he knew he would have been getting regular games. he was another one that sat on the fecking physios table for most of his contract then left.

Where you her this ? Does make sense seeing as he was dropped after the Brechin game despite being the best player IMO

Totally agree. I was astonished when I saw he was out of the team against East Fife because he was by some distance our best player at Brechin.

Will be sorry to see him go.

Am I the only one who thought he was one of the worst performers (outwith the defence) against Brechin? Thought Mcleod played better than him, and is therefore getting his starting place on merit. It's only a rumour, but if someone is badmouthing Ally/Tactics/the club in general, then Ally's definitely not going to put up with that, and quite rightly he should be punted.

I think people are speaking too soon here. It's based on a rumour on FF. Anyway, I'd like to see him given a chance as I think he has talent but we've changed our formation from having three centre midfielders in Black, MacLeod and Hutton to having two. If he does stay, I'm sure he'll get chances.

Imo he has been pretty poor since seasons start. But he was the one that sprang to mind when I needed a name to add to ny post :D

I stand by my earlier statement. If he is not in our plans then i would rather his wage went somewhere else

Fwiw i think hutton is a very decent prospect, but there is probably something going on behind the scenes, maybe ally just does not like him?

Possible.

Could be the Sir Matt McKay situation all over again. :pipe:

possibly true. however, under Ally we have seen a number of promising youngsters leave (not just when we newco'ed - Bendikson left early in the year because he was not getting a game and other underperformers were (McCullouch for example was dire in midfield at the start of the season)).

it might be that Ally knew for a while what was going on behind the scenes, and decided to stick with his favourites as he thought they would stay with him. i'm not sure. the bullet points for me are:

3. i'm concerned that McCoist wont give youth a chance - and frankly, this is our best chance. if we dont have about 6-8 regular youths in the team after this journey, it will have been an opportunity lost imo.

I agree to an extent with you but "concern" is too strong a word so early into the season and what has gone on this summer. Last Saturday was a woeful performance but we didn't start well against the jambos on Day1 last season but then went on a great run until the shit hit the fan around Nov time. If they can't get up for the game on Saturday coming when it will be a sell out then some concern would start to kick in a bit then.

I do agree though that we should take this opportunity to bleed in some younger players but he is doing that to some extent. Is Hutton the answer? who knows. He was a good prospect initially but as soon as McCabe and Ness were introduced to the team then I think most realised Hutton wasn't anywhere near as good as them. They've done what they've done and left so would Hutton progress if given a chance, only time will tell I guess.

1. absolutely! my first post and it gets to be about football, happy days!

2. we all have some concerns I think, but this season will be the best learning curve possible and we'll definitely have opportunities to tinker with the style of play

3. that's a bit of a worry so far, but we're in a competitive league and you have to trust the manager to put out the players to win games.

I really think this season should be treated the same as any other, regardless of the division. If that's with the older players so be it. Get a commanding lead and then blood the youth!

I agree to an extent with you but "concern" is too strong a word so early into the season and what has gone on this summer. Last Saturday was a woeful performance but we didn't start well against the jambos on Day1 last season but then went on a great run until the shit hit the fan around Nov time. If they can't get up for the game on Saturday coming when it will be a sell out then some concern would start to kick in a bit then.

I do agree though that we should take this opportunity to bleed in some younger players but he is doing that to some extent. Is Hutton the answer? who knows. He was a good prospect initially but as soon as McCabe and Ness were introduced to the team then I think most realised Hutton wasn't anywhere near as good as them. They've done what they've done and left so would Hutton progress if given a chance, only time will tell I guess.

again, i use the word 'concern' because of what i saw last year. in fairness, it is easy to sit behind a keyboard and state how we should do things. Ally had a fair amount on his plate last year, and did a fantastic job any time i saw him interviewed. the reason i did say i was concerned though, is that things on the park didnt look too different to last year again.

Hutton is a funny one for me. he seems like he could be a useful player, but if he is acting up, then Ally is certainly within his rights to get rid. maybe him and Fleck have the same attitude problem.

again, i use the word 'concern' because of what i saw last year. in fairness, it is easy to sit behind a keyboard and state how we should do things. Ally had a fair amount on his plate last year, and did a fantastic job any time i saw him interviewed. the reason i did say i was concerned though, is that things on the park didnt look too different to last year again.

Hutton is a funny one for me. he seems like he could be a useful player, but if he is acting up, then Ally is certainly within his rights to get rid. maybe him and Fleck have the same attitude problem.

I agree with last year, I didn't think Ally looked like he could take us forward, as soon as the slide started he seemed incapable of stopping it - to go from 15pts up to being behind suggests that. Oh and the standard of football we played was garbage - excepting two old firms games at Ibrox. However, the way he conducted himself from 14/2 onwards deserves support from us for a period of time but he'll need to learn fast and make sure we do improve. If we can't dominate in this league with the players at his disposal then we've no chance of moving this club forward.

Bad attitudes should be moved on asap irrespective of who it is - cue Ferguson to Blackburn when he was arguably our best player. If your not 100%committed and don't want to get the head down and make sure your boss picks you then move them on. I'd imagine Hutton thought he'd get picked after having been in the 1st last year so transferred across. Now he isn't getting picked, maybe the rattle has come out the pram but the squad is still a bit thin so I'd be surprised if he was seen as surplus to requirements unless more were coming in and he has a bad attitude.

If these stories are true then McCoist has got it wrong. The boy is a talent. I fear that this one will haunt us.

See both sides actually

A) get rid , fuckin tarrier , a rabid one at that. Never will understand these people like macormack, mcguch, gemmell , auld, provan who turn out for those they despise the most

B) really worried about super and jasper no giving those fro

Murray park their chance, especially in the first 6 or 7 games at least, where if we did get beat in every game, we could throw the more mature players in and still win the league easily. I wS hoping I was going to get my lifelong dream of a load of lads in their teens all playing for the bears on the park. No matter how positive the future looks for the club financially now, and reall, thank fuck for that, on this we all agree, it's the one disappointing thing to come out in the last month. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the dynamic duo are looking for the next Baxter or cooper before they even think about playing them in midfield. Have to say though, the way young macloed sprays that ball about with confidence, 30 , 40 yard passes, in this league? Leads me to believe he could be our star performer in years to come

No Surrender

Rab