Kyle Hutton

RFC55

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't blame him, quite shit the way players have came into the middle when it seems as if he can do a job. Can he though? Can he really? That's the real question but a lad at his age will be wanting first team football.

Think that's poor to be honest. He was very quick to show his commitment to the team, and played well against Brechin. Thought it was odd that McLeod was starting ahead of him despite Hutton having a decent amount of first team experience.

Well, that's disappointing. :disappointment:

In fact if that's true I'm pissed off by that, the boy, who is a very good footballer himself, stuck by us when others abandoned us and he's still told he has no future ?

Poor show, Ally.

poor show by ally, on what grounds?

Load of shit. The lad has agreed to stay on, gers sent him

Out on loan because they know he has potential! He is very important for us this season

It seems a very strange thing to tell a player who did the right thing by the club,especially considering that we are so much short staffed as it is and we are only one week into the season.

I had hoped we were past the stage of weird happenings with players being signed and then shunted into the stands every week.

Of course, if he has had a run-in with Coisty then it could be true, but I guess we will soon find out.