Scotland tonight asking why Scotland fans "booed one of our own"

ScotlandTonight@ScotlandTonightWhy did Scotland fans boo one of our own last night? Does football tribalism prevent the unity we had for Team GB at Olympics?#scotnight

Expand

8m430389_10151325695485022_516290021_22943414_295661239_n_normal.jpgDaniel Brown@MiniKitson@ScotlandTonight As for the booing, Black is reviled throughout Scottish football (except by RFC fans who hated him last season but not now)

I think this will be on tonights show which the rest of the media ignored.

Ian Black can be and is a cunt on a football park, however i dont recall, Sounness, Brown, O'Connor, Kevin Thomson etc all being booed because on a park they can be cunts

No but, Whittaker Ferguson Hutton McCulloch McGregor and Naismith have been booed. Not all of them are cunts on the park are they.

who wants a bet archie mc fluffywig mentions rangers fans done it to the one and only jinky johnston.prior to bombarding our own player mark walters with bananas.we really are a bad lot you know

I'll take that bet.

£20?

Big, bad Rangers fault again?

Not this time, we are the victim here but that will be forgotten and ignored because of the alleged friendly rivalry and banter between Hibs and Hearts fans. The truth is he was booed because he plays for Rangers but the media will do all they can to suppress that truth.

ScotlandTonight@ScotlandTonightWhy did Scotland fans boo one of our own last night? Does football tribalism prevent the unity we had for Team GB at Olympics?#scotnight

Expand

8m430389_10151325695485022_516290021_22943414_295661239_n_normal.jpgDaniel Brown@MiniKitson@ScotlandTonight As for the booing, Black is reviled throughout Scottish football (except by RFC fans who hated him last season but not now)

I think this will be on tonights show which the rest of the media ignored.

What tims will be on the panel this time then!!! :anguish:

Not this time, we are the victim here but that will be forgotten and ignored because of the alleged friendly rivalry and banter between Hibs and Hearts fans. The truth is he was booed because he plays for Rangers but the media will do all they can to suppress that truth.

Got to laugh at them. Is this how THE WORLDS MOST SUCCESSFUL FOOTBALL CLUB should be treated and portrayed by the media. If its not bigotry what is it? Envy? I thought that was a sin ;)

nothing to see here move on and will always happen to him - you are indeed a wanker Levin ever heard about managers should be sticking up for your players especially when done nothing wrong.

well said by black who said he was expecting it simply because of who he signed for.