Snyde 1 there

spartanD84

Some pleb saying Black was booed because apparently he tweeted something along the lines of "you mess with Lee Wallace you mess with me"

Ian Black isn't on Twitter for a start, but hey let's not let facts get in the way of having a go at Rangers.

Snyde 1 there...... :shifty: I don't know any bear that listens to radio rhebel.

What is it with this forum these days.

Today I have been told to stop supporting my country, who not to vote for in elections, which radio stations and newspapers I should read if I am a REAL Bear.

Recently people have been telling me to boycott just about every fucking shop in Scotland.

PS. The Tartan Trannies joke, and sticking an H after every initial consanant (IE bHeast,mHedia,vHermin etc) just aint funny anymore. For fucks sake get some new material, and let me make my own fucking decisions if you dont mind.Rant over.

Some pleb saying Black was booed because apparently he tweeted something along the lines of "you mess with Lee Wallace you mess with me"

Ian Black isn't on Twitter for a start, but hey let's not let facts get in the way of having a go at Rangers.

It was also because the tweet ended with #IanBlackAttack

Listened to a bit on the way home and to be fair Gordon Dalziel did say a few minutes later 'I've just been given some information from a friend that the Ian Black twitter account is a fake' so sticking up for a Rangers player a wee bit, at long last.

Edit: The Ian Black twitter account is definitely a fake account.

Today I have been told to stop supporting my country, who not to vote for in elections, which radio stations and newspapers I should read if I am a REAL Bear.

Recently people have been telling me to boycott just about every fucking shop in Scotland.

PS. The Tartan Trannies joke, and sticking an H after every initial consanant (IE bHeast,mHedia,vHermin etc) just aint funny anymore. For fucks sake get some new material, and let me make my own fucking decisions if you dont mind.Rant over.

What was that you said tongue.gif

People keep telling me to keep taking the pills... :craphead:

Just enjoy the banter m8 :craphead:

Jist dae whit yer tell't right ? :craphead:

That actually made me laugh :lol: :lol:

Well done to that caller in saying something that, if someone really wanted to, could prove as lies (tu)

I hate this country. Over the last few years, this countries driven anti-Rangers agenda and hate filled bigotry really has come to light.

Jhaywalker - whit's yer problems....

Ih khnow thheres ahlways Shome chunts ohn hhere fhuckin mhoanin ahboot shomethin. :P

I was in work tonight when it was on and the guy talking about Ian Black when he was told the account was fake said something like "I just need to take it the way I read it" which perfectly sums up the way the media would love us to think.

Another thing I thought was weird tonight was we've got season tickets flying out the door and we've got a Rangers fan on moaning that he bought 2 East Fife tickets but only received 1 and another guy on moaning that he couldn't get through to buy tickets for the East Fife game. They did mention the number of season tickets sold but just seemed strange to have those 2 particular callers on.

Final thing was another caller talking about Black being booed and he compared it to Jimmy Johnstone getting booed (45 years ago) and then rather randomly Celtic players who'd played for Northern Ireland being booed.

I generally don't bother listening to Scottish football phone ins as they tend to show that mental health issues are seriously under reported in this country. I'll need to try and make this a rare one off.

Final thing was another caller talking about Black being booed and he compared it to Jimmy Johnstone getting booed (45 years ago) and then rather randomly Celtic players who'd played for Northern Ireland being booed.

So in other words it was down to bigotry after all.

I was in work tonight when it was on and the guy talking about Ian Black when he was told the account was fake said something like "I just need to take it the way I read it" which perfectly sums up the way the media would love us to think.

Another thing I thought was weird tonight was we've got season tickets flying out the door and we've got a Rangers fan on moaning that he bought 2 East Fife tickets but only received 1 and another guy on moaning that he couldn't get through to buy tickets for the East Fife game. They did mention the number of season tickets sold but just seemed strange to have those 2 particular callers on.

I generally don't bother listening to Scottish football phone ins as they tend to show that mental health issues are seriously under reported in this country. I'll need to try and make this a rare one off.

That Tim was a total crackpot, so much so that even guidi told him tae shut it ffs!

Nice to hear Rangers were really quick for a change sorting the Bear with the ticket problem out though, another small but good sign that things are changing for the better but it's obviously been an honest mistake leaving out a ticket when he's been charged for both.

Taigs were on comparing it to McGeady and McCarthy playing for Eire... That wanker Guidi was agreeing with them as per.

Correct me if i'm wrong McGeady and McCarthy knocked back their home country to play for a foreign nation primarily cos they are your typical "am kafflik so am Irish" half wits but Ian Black has played for the country of his birth and has stated he is proud to do so.

Maybe the beggars can see similarities in those 2 but i can't.

There was another monkey phoning in saying "i remember....aboot.....45 year ago, they booed jimmy johnstone"

whats the matter with these people, a Rangers player gets booed in a Scotland game and all of a sudden the mingers are digging through their history books, all celebrating when they realized this happened to them 45 years ago and they think its a valid point :lol: :lol: :lol:

There was another monkey phoning in saying "i remember....aboot.....45 year ago, they booed jimmy johnstone"

whats the matter with these people, a Rangers player gets booed in a Scotland game and all of a sudden the mingers are digging through their history books, all celebrating when they realized this happened to them 45 years ago and they think its a valid point :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to think "Clitoris" Johnstone wouldn't be able to lace Blackie's boots in todays footballing world. :lol:

Clitoris because he was the wee man in the boat :P