traitors returning

fauldy72

seen gaz92 post about the traitors and i got thinking what would folk think of the likes of shagger naisy and davis all comleted there new contracts and then came back to us on bosmans once we are back in the spl and europe. would we accept them home?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen gaz92 post about the traitors and i got thinking what would folk think of the likes of shagger naisy and davis all comleted there new contracts and then came back to us on bosmans once we are back in the spl and europe. would we accept them home?

When you shit on your doorstep the people who still live there generally do not want you back.

Grow up ffs.

Stupid question.

i will answer this the same way i answered the previous poster who asked the same question:

...yeah. definitely. i'd love them all back. that would be like christmas to the power of helicopter sunday. times two! if whittaker came back, there would be tears of joy shed. he's my absolute favourite. the way he held us over a barrel last year, then single-handedly got us knocked out of europe with his petulant display makes him a shoe-in as legend.

So, they walk out on us forcing us to miss out on a transfer fee and leaving us to fight our way through the lower divisions of one of Europes backwaters with no players whilst they swan around at new clubs earning millions for a few years, we eventually get back to the top league and back into Europe, these players contracts have run out at their respective clubs and will not be renewed because they are not as good as they thought they were, and are looking to come back to Rangers, by then we are back in the SPL and Champions League, and you are asking will they be welcome back to Rangers?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How about, NAWWWWWWWWWW!

I really would hope we NEVER accept them back. Its very different people just leaving the club than what they did, when the club that made needed them, they were off and i will never forget that joke of a press conference from Naisy and Whitaker saying they didn't owe us anything. F****** disgusting, i hope they never darken Ibrox's door again :wanker:

Never, they had the chance to cement their place in Rangers folklore for generations to come but instead, they chose to shit all over the club, the fans and Ally. In 3 years when we are back in our rightful place and they are languishing at a mid-table league 1 club, I will think back to these times and laugh like a fucking drain at every one of these dirty wee turncoat fucks.