Rangers pubs in Majorca?

I was working in there then, had to wear the orange gers top for games, were u there the nite we won the scottish cuo Dancing in the rain

Aye I was there bud, but was it no the league decider when it rained? The tv broke down & we had to all go up to the Scottish pub to watch it, there was a potato bar next door full of bheggars & it was gettn ready to kick off before the polis turned up with the riot gear on..........what a day!

Whatever happened to the Copland nutter? We need to start a campaign to re-instate him to his rightful place. I remember a euro nite when he came in wi a drum & was doing a great job gettn the place rocking, when stewards & polis ejected him......another Ibrox legend! WATP

There are a few mate Sinky's & curlys near benny hills tartan arms on the strip and round the corner from the hotel hawaii there is a wee Rangers/West Ham pub i think it's called tams bar or something

most Scots bars are Rangers orientated as the other mob tend to use irish bars

i have only ever had to leave 1 scots bar (on the pier at palma nova) when i noticed the septic posters

oh and the bronze bar is dunfermline orientated but should be ok.

Aye I was there bud, but was it no the league decider when it rained? The tv broke down & we had to all go up to the Scottish pub to watch it, there was a potato bar next door full of bheggars & it was gettn ready to kick off before the polkois turned up with the riot gear on..........what a day!

Whatever happened to the Copland nutter? We need to start a campaign to re-instate him to his rightful place. I remember a euro nite when he came in wi a drum & was doing a great job gettn the place rocking, when stewards & polis ejected him......another Ibrox legend! WATP

Yea thats right, were u there when the 2 taigs walked in and got the shit kicked out of them when they started singing and asking for green coctails?

Was a good wee bar, loved working there, I lived with the copland nutter when I was there it was always a good laugh, dunno if george is still over there, where u from?

Yea thats right, were u there when the 2 taigs walked in and got the shit kicked out of them when they started singing and asking for green coctails?

Was a good wee bar, loved working there, I lived with the copland nutter when I was there it was always a good laugh, dunno if george is still over there, where u from?

Na, wasni ther then bud, I'm fi leven fife