Rangers pubs in Majorca?

Anyone know where will be showing the games,

Against Falkirk on Tuesday, and/or Berwick next Sunday?

Any help much appreciated.

:superally:

Was in Palma Nova this time last year,was meant to meet up with an old rm member SWSL but lost his number,he knew the area well from working there previously,anyway stayed at the Hawaii ,and went to a wee pub just along the beach to watch the Inverness game,went to The Scots Bar,but it was not until later we noticed it had the Sellik badge up behind the bar,and most things were green? tbf the owner had a good crack with the young one!

My wife went walkabout and said there was another bar further into town and was jumping with Bears,but she could not remember the name of it, but i think it could be Sinky's? where u staying mate?

Was in Palma Nova this time last year,was meant to meet up with an old rm member SWSL but lost his number,he knew the area well from working there previously,anyway stayed at the Hawaii ,and went to a wee pub just along the beach to watch the Inverness game,went to The Scots Bar,but it was not until later we noticed it had the Sellik badge up behind the bar,and most things were green? tbf the owner had a good crack with the young one!

My wife went walkabout and said there was another bar further into town and was jumping with Bears,but she could not remember the name of it, but i think it could be Sinky's? where u staying mate?

The Belle vue vista nova (sp)

Bird booked it and was told it was Palma Nova.

Now know it's just off the Magaluf strip! :pipe:

I don't mind TBH

The Belle vue vista nova (sp)

Bird booked it and was told it was Palma Nova.

Now know it's just off the Magaluf strip! :pipe:

I don't mind TBH

being in the 'older bracket' Palma Nova suited us just fine,it all joins together but you soon know when you are in Magaluf :lol:

being in the 'older bracket' Palma Nova suited us just fine,it all joins together but you soon know when you are in Magaluf :lol:

Depends what you call that bracket.

I'd say i'm inbetween :craphead:

Birds 25, but is more boring than me.

Can see a few arguments,and having a wander.... :D

Depends what you call that bracket.

I'd say i'm inbetween :craphead:

Birds 25, but is more boring than me.

Can see a few arguments,and having a wander.... :D

not a bad place for a wander,i'm back off to Majorca on the 13th September,up north to Alcudia,fckn love that island :beer1:

anyway no doubt you will enjoy it mate,cheers :21:

Sinkys bar in magaluf is a real blue nose boozer. You'll definitely get the game in there. It's at the opposite end of magaluf from Palma nova. The star bar in Palma nova and the tartan arms in magaluf are Scottish pubs but I don't know if they will show the game.

As said above Sinkys! If your looking at the front door of BCM, turn right and follow the road, it's up on the right hand side? A load of shops around and below it!

Was in their about a year ago, this looky looky walked in and a rendition of "EDU, EDU, EDU EDU EDU" got going :lol:

Definitely has to be sinkys if your in magaluf. It's a tiny wee pub and I've known a few people who couldn't find it. As said above its across and along a bit from BCM.

We were doing the bouncy with jimmy calderwood in there just after he signed for the sheep shaggers.

Sinkys & curlys both near benny hills are bears pubs, does anyone remember the bluebell in magalluf? Wi the copland nutter behind the bar? Haha I'm sure it's shut down now, but wat an atmosphere! I was there for our treble week in 2003 & septics Seville tearfest. Great memories

Sinkys & curlys both near benny hills are bears pubs, does anyone remember the bluebell in magalluf? Wi the copland nutter behind the bar? Haha I'm sure it's shut down now, but wat an atmosphere! I was there for our treble week in 2003 & septics Seville tearfest. Great memories

I was working in there then, had to wear the orange gers top for games, were u there the nite we won the scottish cuo Dancing in the rain