Just received a reply from Clarke Carlisle

True Azure

Dear Rob,

Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to get in touch.

The author of this article has already sent it to me. I had previously stated to him (before this was brought to my attention) that I would hope that nobody would make up incidents as that would be detrimental to the integrity of all of the campaigns. On receiving this I have no other course of action than to ask Paul about it, and that is what I am doing.

God bless,

Clarke Carlisle

Chairman

PFA

20 Oxford Court

Bishopsgate

Manchester

M2 3WQ

Clark Carlisle speaks sense. I watched a show with him, Niall Quinn and this other foreign guy uni or uri something. Was really good and very educated debate about football. Although Niall Quinn had a 10 min spell where he slavered absolute bollocks and didn't make any sense.

I have a lot of time for Clarke Carlisle. You can tell that he is a very intelligent guy but he comes across in a way that he sdoesn't sound like an an arrogant prick while doing it.

I'm not sure if he has retired now, but if he hasn't somebody with his level of intelligence and his vast on the park experience could be extremely handy to have around our club at a time like this. :pipe::craphead:

Clark Carlisle speaks sense. I watched a show with him, Niall Quinn and this other foreign guy uni or uri something. Was really good and very educated debate about football. Although Niall Quinn had a 10 min spell where he slavered absolute bollocks and didn't make any sense.

The footballers football show (tu)

Saw it myself, wasn't bad.

Clark Carlisle speaks sense. I watched a show with him, Niall Quinn and this other foreign guy uni or uri something.

Uwe Rosler. Cult Man City striker from the mid-90s. Now Brentford boss.

I like Clark Carlisle, he's a very intelligent guy, but not in a patronising way.

Yeh I watched the show last night.

He seems a very genuine guy with a pleasant attotude.

He seems a seekr of the truth and hope he gets to the bottom of Mr Elliots claims.

Remember he works for KIO and they are connected to FARE Directly so please dont expect a positive response from them.They dont like us iether.