rangers headlining on yahoo

dalton

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/45-000-see-rangers-face-blokes-coming-off-153126585.html

Rangers making headline news again - poor old pacific shelf or is it celtic must be painful viewing for them

see the end comments they even have to join in doh

Story is made up of absolute bollocks throughout.

Rangers have changed their name to The Rangers.

No.

They were also being pursued by HMRC for another £75 million in unpaid bills, penalties and interest relating to the deployment of Employee Benefit Trusts (EBTs), a contentious tax avoidance scheme that enabled the club to sign dozens of starry names in the 2000s including Ronald de Boer, Frank de Boer, Giovanni van Bronkhorst and Claudio Caniggia without paying tax on their salaries over the past decade.

Where do they get this shite from?

Best quote from the comments from English guy:

"Not being a soccer or Rangers supporter, it does say a great deal for the Rangers Fan base. It is not the 'club' to blame but gready individuals"

Spot on that man. (tu)

I belive this is what most people think outside of Scotland. (tu) Just proves charles Greens comments a 100% right.

Did any of the taigs mention anything about there own players and manager not paying tax?

F them all. The silent majority is rising up to support our club. We laugh at the vocal morons who fling shit, but don't put bums on seats. We are the people. Our club is bigger than any owner or billionair - it is a loyal support that spans the globe.

Had to laugh at this one. Clicked on it today at work on Newsnow. Didn't read the whole thing as it was obviously pish. But I scrolled down to see that some taig prick had left a comment. This is a Malaysian fucking website. :lol:

They're fuckin everywhere apart from Ireland where they belong. Irelands probably full of Scots, Malaysians and Pakistanis trying to get away from them. :lol:

http://football.thestar.com.my/2012/08/17/ibrox-hosts-worst-of-both-worlds-for-rangers/

I belive this is what most people think outside of Scotland. (tu) Just proves charles Greens comments a 100% right.

Did any of the taigs mention anything about there own players and manager not paying tax?

their there they're

You want the first one

their there they're

You want the first one

Thank fuck I'm not the only one.

Hate having to re-read sentences because "there" is used instead "their" or whatever - the words have totally different meanings FFS.

:cgreen:

their there they're

You want the first one

There's a difference:

They're is used, as an abbreviation of 'They are'.

There is used for example, BJK there was criminal activities going taking place, but never reported it.

Their is used for example, their carpet was used to sweep it under.

Had to laugh at this one. Clicked on it today at work on Newsnow. Didn't read the whole thing as it was obviously pish. But I scrolled down to see that some taig prick had left a comment. This is a Malaysian fucking website. :lol:

They're fuckin everywhere apart from Ireland where they belong. Irelands probably full of Scots, Malaysians and Pakistanis trying to get away from them. :lol:

http://football.thestar.com.my/2012/08/17/ibrox-hosts-worst-of-both-worlds-for-rangers/

They're in cahoots with gary glitter mate:

Ibrox hosts worst of both worlds for Rangers

GLASGOW: Fallen giants Glasgow Rangers will face the harsh realities of slumming it in the Scottish third division when East Stirling, who finished rock bottom of the table last season, visit Ibrox on Saturday.

Rangers, demoted to the lowest tier of the Scottish system following their collapse into liquidation, tackle humble East Stirling who played their home games in front of an average crowd of just 320 in the last campaign.

The club, which hasn’t collected a senior trophy since 1932, arrive at the 50,000-capacity Ibrox to face a Rangers side whose new life started with an embarrassing 2-2 draw at Peterhead last weekend.

Soon to face a year-long transfer embargo, Rangers manager Ally McCoist is desperate to bring in more recruits.

Dean Shiels, Francisco Sandaza, Kevin Kyle, Ian Black and Brazilian defender Emilson have all joined this summer as the Rangers boss looks to maintain a squad strong enough to climb back up the system.

“I keep going on about the maths but we do need bodies in. There is no doubt about that, especially with the transfer embargo,” McCoist told www.rangersfc.co.uk.

“We’ve brought four or five lads in to have a look at and to let them take a look at us. We’re looking everywhere, in defence and in midfield. I keep telling everyone, and I make no apology for it, that it’s a total transformation of the team and the squad in the space of a year.

“We’ve lost 23 or 24 players and will possibly lose more so we need players in all positions.”

McCoist is likely to lose at least one more with Maurice Edu looking for a new club but Carlos Bocanegra and Dorin Goian have both played Rangers’ opening Scottish Football League games. -AFP

Reply:

• John Williamson•a day ago

o −

Now it's 23 or 24 Ally? Soon you'll be claiming to have lost the equivalent of Napoleans entire army! If you can't win the fourth tier of Scottish football's championship then you should look inward for change. You are using the sledgehammer to crack a nut routine to hide your obvious lack of ability to manage a football team. This is why your team let an unassailable lead slip BEFORE any points were deducted from your old team.

Thank fuck I'm not the only one.

Hate having to re-read sentences because "there" is used instead "their" or whatever - the words have totally different meanings FFS.

:cgreen:

Everybody has typing errors, myself included. Best to just stayy calm and relaxed.

Their, their, lol.