Double standards

hammer93

So the tlb can sympathise with Iain Black! He himself was booed by the predominatly protestant home support as he was a roman catholic playing for Northern Ireland?

Apparantley it was a big day for the boy which was ruined mainly by "banter" by hivs fans?

So his case is sectarian but blacks is banter, now theirs a fucking suprise!!! :angry::angry::angry:

So the tlb can sympathise with Iain Black! He himself was booed by the predominatly protestant home support as he was a roman catholic playing for Northern Ireland?

Apparantley it was a big day for the boy which was ruined mainly by "banter" by hivs fans?

So his case is sectarian but blacks is banter, now theirs a fucking suprise!!! :angry::angry::angry:

My thoughts exactly when I heard the turd .

I see there is a septic/mhedia spin on this now.

TLB says the booing was nothing to do with Black now being a Rangers player. A day later the fat Welsh leek comes out in the sun telling us the abuse was all down to Black being an ex hertz player playing at Easter road.

Ian Black could have signed for any other club in the world and he would not have been abused the other night. FACT.

There was a load of guys my pal worked with from Lurgen, brickies n bulding site guys, who knew Lennon, personally.

They were all big celtic fans and they fucking hated his guts, they just laughed at the plastic paddys who "worshipped" him over here. said he was just a wee arEshole NED, always getting thrown out of pubs n causing bother.........HES AN ABSOLUTE HYPOCRITCAL CUNT AND THATS A FACT.

I like how tlb has conveniently forgotten why he got booed by the NI support. Did he not make a statement when made captain of NI that he would love to captain a united ireland. I'm sure that's where the death threats came from as well, but folklore says it was because he signed for the taigs.

Selective memory ya wee rodent! Totally different to Iain Black!

No Neil - It was because you were, and still are, a cunt of a human being.

Lots of Catholics have played for NI boo free.

There's something about this guy that really get to me as well.

Maybe folks that are better at hunting through the archives with computers, but I was sure he played for NI, if not boo free, certainly without death threats.

I'm certain all the death threats and howling booing really took off when he gave an interview saying that he'd rather play for an all Ireland team than NI. It was after this that he goaded the NI fans into wanting him dead.

It's hardly surprising that it was him that did it as I'm sure he's a big part of the poor wee Irish catholic campaign that's been building up for years.

Pity the shit didn't get depressed enough to considrer suicide. Where's the justice, eh?