Charles Green says he'll fix the SPL

BillyFC

CG has just been interviewed on BBC Scotland and talked of the money owed to Dundee United. He refereed to the letter to Rangers from the SPL (saying they would pay DundeeU from money owed to Rangers)and accused them of being either drunk when they wrote the letter or incompetent. He offered to fix their problems after he's finished fixing Rangers!

What a man!

Fucking belter :lol:

"Either the SPL were drunk when they wrote that letter or they're incompetent because it appears they didn't pay that money," said Green

The rest of the interview..

"I paid Hearts and I paid Aberdeen," Green told BBC Scotland's Sportsound programme.

"We had a letter from the SPL dated 18 May, which I'm happy to share with anyone, that clearly states, that the Dundee money - and it speaks only and specifically about Dundee - would be paid by the SPL out of monies due to the club.

"Now, I've got enough problems at Rangers without trying to sort the SPL out, but I'm sure if there's a job available in the future, I'm quite happy to put my name down when I finish the job at Rangers."

Meanwhile, Green also insisted that the charges brought by the Scottish Football Association against him and Rangers manager Ally McCoist would be vehemently challenged.

"I stand alongside Ally that we have to stand up and defend our positions," said Green.

"We believe that the charges against us are wrong, completely inappropriate and we believe there's a freedom of speech. We believe that we have got responsibilities as custodians of this club.

"But we're not going to sit here being abused with our hands across our mouths, and we will speak when we feel it's appropriate to do so."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19307548?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sportsound

Fucking belter :lol:

"Either the SPL were drunk when they wrote that letter or they're incompetent because it appears they didn't pay that money," said Green

The rest of the interview..

"I paid Hearts and I paid Aberdeen," Green told BBC Scotland's Sportsound programme.

"We had a letter from the SPL dated 18 May, which I'm happy to share with anyone, that clearly states, that the Dundee money - and it speaks only and specifically about Dundee - would be paid by the SPL out of monies due to the club.

"Now, I've got enough problems at Rangers without trying to sort the SPL out, but I'm sure if there's a job available in the future, I'm quite happy to put my name down when I finish the job at Rangers."

Meanwhile, Green also insisted that the charges brought by the Scottish Football Association against him and Rangers manager Ally McCoist would be vehemently challenged.

"I stand alongside Ally that we have to stand up and defend our positions," said Green.

"We believe that the charges against us are wrong, completely inappropriate and we believe there's a freedom of speech. We believe that we have got responsibilities as custodians of this club.

"But we're not going to sit here being abused with our hands across our mouths, and we will speak when we feel it's appropriate to do so."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19307548?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sportsound

Go Charlie, go. :clap:

CG has just been interviewed on BBC Scotland and talked of the money owed to Dundee United. He refereed to the letter to Rangers from the SPL (saying they would pay DundeeU from money owed to Rangers)and accused them of being either drunk when they wrote the letter or incompetent. He offered to fix their problems after he's finished fixing Rangers!

What a man!

Wonder what he means by fix the SPL? Any he will get asked to explain these comments Because the SPL or SFA are to stupid to understand what he says the 1st time.

Who the fuck do the SPL so called "top men" think they are? They are a couple of no marks who no one have ever heard of until they came here fucked up the so called top league.