Announcer at today's Falkirk vs Raith game.

Jocky Broon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone in Scotland actually talk about their own team?

Usually if I said "there's only one team in Scotland" I'd just be bigging up the gers.

If a foreigner who knew nothing about scotland read the media or heard anyone mention football the past few months they'd think there literally was only one team!

Those eyebrows are horrific.

This guy does noT feature on Wave 102 s website which suggests to me ( knowing Radio) he does not work there...I will dig a bit more,but according to his bebo .......lol.........it states the following

Radio

I've been heard on almost every part of the dial over the years! I've worked on Radio Royal 1278AM, Kingdom FM, Clan FM, 107 The Edge, River FM, Central FM and Wave 102.... And there's more to come... Watch this space!

Bumped by them all!...I have even more contacts to get in touch with now....as the arsehole says himself, Watch This Space! :sherlock:

Oh Dave, Dave, Dave.

Let's have a wee look at something you put on your 'cutting-edge' Bebo page: "Happiest Listening to music, When Falkirk are winning and watching the scores on a Saturday and seeing Dunfermline getting pumped by a diddy team!!!"

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Ironic.+My+stupid+attempt+at+a+new+meme.+I+tried_4bafa6_3552920.jpg

lol just checked his bebo page out, hes wan ugly bastard! hes full of himself aswell. hope the cunt gets a kicking for his troubles when hes oot

That's the chant Proddie3 !

To the tune of Sing when your winning,

One ugly Bastard

Dave Mac Is one Ugly Bastard

One Ugly Bastard

Dave Mac is One Ugly Bastard.

Second verse could be

One Ugly eyebrow

Dave Mac has One Ugly eyebrow ...etc.

yet another example of the taigery in jacobite land. we should be making moves to get into the english leages right now who i think would welcome a club of our stature no bother. fuck them all we will see who is laughing last when we fuck them out of two cups.