Welcome to our world Ian Black - No one likes us we don't care.

FifeBearette

Massive well done to the UB's for this. Was amazing to see the crowds reaction to him after the disgrace of the Scotland game the other night. Think he also had a very good game. Surely now the boo's will be long forgotten, the only fans that matter showed him he is more than welcome at our club.

No Surrender Ian Black.

Massive well done to the UB's for this. Was amazing to see the crowds reaction to him after the disgrace of the Scotland game the other night. Think he also had a very good game. Surely now the boo's will be long forgotten, the only fans that matter showed him he is more than welcome at our club.

No Surrender Ian Black.

I will never watch Scotland again.. But what a game the day.. And atmosphere :uk:

I'm in BF3.. Amazing.. Wheres your seat?

Wish id seen the Black banner. Just got in at KO and saw the "weathered the storm banner". Well done the UB bears, i loved the jump on the heads of you know who.Great unision. It might not be everyones favourite but im old school and a professional rebel hater, unlike others on this forum im well behind getting it right up them and dont care whats sung.

Great speech from CG before the game, its early days but on leaving Ibrox there was a feel good factor us Loyal Rangers Fans havent experienced for a good few months.Thanks also to Barrie McKay, the opposition wasnt Barca but that was great to watch.

No Surrender Ian Black.

Brilliant. Well done BF1.

I admire the UB's but sometimes question how they approach certain things.

On this occasion, they got it spot on so well done to them! (tu)

Great banner guys! :clap:

Yeah, they did... Some of the stuff can be "cringeworthy" but today, they got it spot on with. Hat!

What's cringeworthy to you trannie bhoy?

I've been a big fan of both groups and have tried to spread the word to fellow bears who are not as keen on them. sometimes they have got it wrong like with the "step up and pay mr whyte" banner though

I've been a big fan of both groups and have tried to spread the word to fellow bears who are not as keen on them. sometimes they have got it wrong like with the "step up and pay mr whyte" banner though

TBO (tu)