Lucky Ian Black not crippled today, but what . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . does the referee give ? A yellow card ? Now I know we are in a different division where anything goes but that bhastard in the black was determined not to give us anything unless a Rangers player was maimed, by the way how many offside goals were there in the second half ? :sherlock:

Agreed. Probably one of the worst I've ever seen at Ibrox. A couple of really bad tackles that should have seen straight red and would have it it was one of our players. Early in the game the main stand linesman flagged an ES player offside during an attack and the ref clearly saw it, chose to ignore it and the linesman put his flag down. Bizarre. Then Sandaza and Kyle got flagged offside, would like to see them again on TV. To be fair to the Shire players they were out on there feet in the second half, trying to get a foot in, but well late. Shame about the man in black. I thought the refs in the previous games, East Fife and Peterhead were ok so hopefully this is not a sign of things to come in Div 3.

. . . does the referee give ? A yellow card ? Now I know we are in a different division where anything goes but that bhastard in the black was determined not to give us anything unless a Rangers player was maimed, by the way how many offside goals were there in the second half ? :sherlock:

At least 4. Must be another record?

One incident stands out. In the 1st half, Sandaza opened his body and aimed a curler inside the far post. Their keeper made a great dive to palm the ball round the post. The corrupt mick bastard gave a goal kick.

That was as bad a decision as I've ever seen at any football ground.

One incident stands out. In the 1st half, Sandaza opened his body and aimed a curler inside the far post. Their keeper made a great dive to palm the ball round the post. The corrupt mick bastard gave a goal kick.

:lol: all the ES players were sorting themselves for a corner. keeper couldney believe his luck. shite ref.

I'd only just got in the ground then (sorting my ticket out) but saw it on the monitor.

Great save, clear as day!

I wondered what Sandaza was having a strop about - only later that my mates told me we hadn't got the corner!

Guarantee if that tackle was the other way round, Black would have walked!

Said that to one of my mates at the game.

The SFA will do all they can to get back at us - they allocate the refs we'll get - and we'll get plenty of Kevin's, Michael's and Sean's in charge of our games.