barrie mckay

Darrenmt7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

barrie mckay was imense today and I think the guy needs a wee thread started think this guy is going to be a key player this season what are your thoughts peeps?

Totally agree with this,played with a touch and vision rarely seen in a youngster. Always looks to be positive every time he's in possession and seems to have a natural game intelligence.

Outstanding.

I have to say i was blown away by this guy today he was fuking awsome got me on the edge of my seat everytime he was on the ball. But we must remember he is still young. Must say though we have thrown millions at players over the years to do what he did today. Well done to him hope to see more.

Was outstanding today easily man of the match despite Andy Little grabbing a Hatrick!

There was a couple of pieces of skill today a cracking nutmeg and then when he went through two players like they weren't there which reminded me of the quality we used to take for granted.