Charles Green

RFC55

The man who ensured the Rangers will always be here. Thank you Charles and i suppose to Duff and Phelps also.

Charles has realised this isnt just a team who play football. We are the Rangers, orange, British and loyal. Fuck them all Charlie.

Thanks once again for saving our club :crabflute: :crabflute:

:cgreen: Fuck the rest bigot bastards. Hang a fenian by his balls Charlie

On yerself son :praise:

I know you were doubtful of him and rightfully so but it's fantastic to see us getting closer as a support as the weeks go on.

We have a leader now and he pulls no punches.

Despite Comeofits cuntish post in here you are correct mate, i did doubt him, but i have seen enough and heard enough from the 2 i know at the club to realise this guy is nothing like bawjaws (craig whyte)

Btw now this is for the Stoke boys who post on here, has anyone heard of the guys who own stoke buyin a stake in the ciub?

Erm, not really true, but you seem bevvied, so carry on (tu)

read Bombays post in this thread and you will know my previous thoughts. However unlike you i have 2 mates at the club one a player the other the photographer and they sing this guys praises no end

read Bombays post in this thread and you will know my previous thoughts. However unlike you i have 2 mates at the club one a player the other the photographer and they sing this guys praises no end

Fair enough man. All i said was your opening post wasnt really true. It annoys me when people say he stopped us from dying etc. Fairly obvious im outnumbered and pissing in the wind now (tu)

You can have your opinion and i can have mine if thats ok.

Fair enough man. All i said was your opening post wasnt really true. It annoys me when people say he stopped us from dying etc. Fairly obvious im outnumbered and pissing in the wind now (tu)

Of course he did TBK had numerous chances (whom i wanted to take over btw) and never matched the asking price well maybe they did but that was including CL quarter finals :lol:

What's your opinion on it? That's maybe why people get their back up at things you say, it's hardly clear what you were meaning in that post.

Is this cunt ever gonna get banned?!!!

Of course he did TBK had numerous chances (whom i wanted to take over btw) and never matched the asking price well maybe they did but that was including CL quarter finals :lol:

The club was never offered on the open market with a non cva route. Only charlie had that option. He had that option because he was prepared to "lend" us the 8 million required for the cva. I never mentioned TBK. No one else got a look in. To this day we still dont know if he "lent" us the money so he could buy us. Still a lot of questions to answer before i start singing his praises.

Ive actually stopped posting about him so much, because im just getting in to fights with fellow bears. Not my reason for joining the forum.

The club was never offered on the open market with a non cva route. Only charlie had that option. He had that option because he was prepared to "lend" us the 8 million required for the cva. I never mentioned TBK. No one else got a look in. To this day we still dont know if he "lent" us the money so he could buy us. Still a lot of questions to answer before i start singing his praises.

Ive actually stopped posting about him so much, because im just getting in to fights with fellow bears. Not my reason for joining the forum.

Oh dear.

No I'm not drunk I just think the guy's a wank.

I posted why i didnt agree with the opening post and ive had "dear me", a "wank", a half cut Badjon ramble and someone wondering when i'll be banned. None of this actually answers my question.

Do we, as a club, owe charlie and his merry men 10 million plus for the purchase and running of Rangers. I know its late, but if you dont know the answer, it might be best to say nothing. Insulting me doesnt make the question go away.

He critisized Bomber and Walter for their "Braveheart" speeches, and hes giving us a new one every other day. Im too long in the tooth to fall for that shite.

The support saved the club, not Charles Green. Nothing he can say will change that. The share issue is due out soon, so we can expect another barrage of "everyone hates us" speeches.

I posted why i didnt agree with the opening post and ive had "dear me", a "wank", a half cut Badjon ramble and someone wondering when i'll be banned. None of this actually answers my question.

Do we, as a club, owe charlie and his merry men 10 million plus for the purchase and running of Rangers. I know its late, but if you dont know the answer, it might be best to say nothing. Insulting me doesnt make the question go away.

He critisized Bomber and Walter for their "Braveheart" speeches, and hes giving us a new one every other day. Im too long in the tooth to fall for that shite.

The support saved the club, not Charles Green. Nothing he can say will change that. The share issue is due out soon, so we can expect another barrage of "everyone hates us" speeches.

I don't know the answer to that. If the money's borrowed or not I still think green has done well for us and stood up to be counted when all the rest kept threatening to buy the club. I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you first joined but the more I read your posts the more I think you're a pape or a troll.