g4 stewards

findo

i am a season ticket holder in the govan rear have been since stand opened many long years ago their was a young family sat behind us looked like it was their first time at the stadium as a family very nice people the sort you would like to come to the game at all the fixtures and become rangers supporters and support our team for many future years they must have spent a lot of money on strips for the two kids and the father and mother had rangers gear on also it was great to see this family were excited about being at ibrox and supporting rangers the point i would like to make is one of the kids had small cam corder she was recording the game then this g4 steward came up to the kid and told her to stop and tried to take camera from her the parents said no then he came back with this fat ugly looking supervisor who demanded she delete what she recorded this guys attitude towards the family stunk i said to him why are you doing this to kids what would you do if i took

my phone out and did what the girl was doing with her camera he went away i said to the parents ihope this does not stop you from coming back as you and your are the future support of our great team

Arseholes.

Last week at the east fife game, I paid in to sit in the Copland. The g4s steward, who was about fucking 16, grabbed me by my collar when I was about to pay the wee lassie and tried to pull me back out of the wee bit right at the turnstile.

I turned round and told him to get his fucking hands off me, he then told me I was to remove the "bottle" from my pocket. There was clear,y not a bottle in my pocket so I asked him 'what fucking bottle'?

He then tried to just stick his hand straight not my pocket!

Told him he didn't have an SIA badge and if he tried to go in m pockets again I'd be reporting him, he then asked me to empty pockets.

The 'bottle' was my fucking wallet :angry: he then said oh well I was only asking.

Cheeky wee cunt.

Arseholes.

Last week at the east fife game, I paid in to sit in the Copland. The g4s steward, who was about fucking 16, grabbed me by my collar when I was about to pay the wee lassie and tried to pull me back out of the wee bit right at the turnstile.

I turned round and told him to get his fucking hands off me, he then told me I was to remove the "bottle" from my pocket. There was clear,y not a bottle in my pocket so I asked him 'what fucking bottle'?

Told him he didn't have an SIA badge and if he tried to go in m pockets again I'd be reporting him, he then asked me to empty pockets.

The 'bottle' was my fucking wallet :angry: he then said oh well I was only asking.

Cheeky wee cunt.

Can't stick his hand in your pocket even with an SIA badge. Even the police can't do that. Should have reported the little prick.

Sounds like this one was right 'jobsworth'...who obviously doesnt know how to speak to people....

but the annoying thing is that this is a condition of entry

11.No person (other than the holder of a valid licence granted by Rangers or by a football authority with Rangers' consent) may bring into, or use within, the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or the Stadium, other than mobile phones or like devices for personal, non-commercial use

just makes it harder to tell the wee prick to f**k off

Arseholes.

Cheeky wee cunt.

You were just pleased to see the lassie at the turnstile, weren't you? :lol:

Arseholes.

Cheeky wee cunt.

Fûck sake, a lot a people would have planted the nut on him for that. Wee prick.

Can't stick his hand in your pocket even with an SIA badge. Even the police can't do that. Should have reported the little prick.

Didn't think so, I should have but I was fucking raging about it and just paid in and calmed down.

You were just pleased to see the lassie at the turnstile, weren't you? :lol:

:blush: :blush: pity it wasn't her that asked for it :D

This is the same g4s arseholes who where turfed out of the mod contracts for total incompetance.

But to ask a child to stop filming is quite simply fucking pathetic.

Its all about talking to people, and communicating properly on a subject like this.

Why couldnt he just turn a blind eye to the kid ?.

Different if its an adult then ask ,.

I feel this company are employing some right waisters .

I dont understand why we accept this shit from them its beyond me.Need to get complaints in more often , its not the Fact they are trying to stick to the Rules ,its the attitude of them .Pathetic and very very unprofessional.

Knumbnuts.

Can't help but feel that if Mr. Green got wind of chat like this he might actually take it on board and do something. He seems to be a doer.

Exactly - you beat me to it, this kind of petty minded jobworthyness and downright fucking abuse should be stamped out, I'm sure CG would be pissed off to see his hard work of getting arses on seats being undone by

a collection of fucking morons, I'd be sticking a complaint in if one of these arseholes annoyed me in any way.

Arseholes.

Cheeky wee cunt.

Was the 'bottle' really your wallet or did you think your luck was in with the wee lassie?