Sportscene tonight

KingKirk

couldnt give two fucks about anything other than rangers nowadays, fuck scotsport the sfa and everything non-rangers. If you want to watch the game go to the rangers website, click on rangers tv and you can watch the full 90 minutes for free

dont give their show the viewing pleasure, its a numbers game in that business remember, fuck them all

I very much doubt they even had any cameras at the game and it would not be very fair on the rest of the SFL clubs if only our game got shown in the highlights and not the rest . I for one am glad they are not covering our games gives them less of a chance to spew their anti-Rangers pish .

Meanwhile Mr Green am sure is working hard to get the rights for our games to be shown on RTV .

Any Rangers fan that watches that shower of shite should have there heads checked out. Rangers had more fans than at any of these pish games they will be shown you.

They are all a shower of shite. There clubs are shite there fans are shite there football is shite.

No Marks Then. No Marks Now. No Marks Forever.

The highlights will be online but will not be shown on Sportscene as I don't think the the BBC don't have the rights to show any SFL highlights on the tv. Definitely wasn't on Sportscene last week.

couldnt give two fucks about anything other than rangers nowadays, fuck scotsport the sfa and everything non-rangers. If you want to watch the game go to the rangers website, click on rangers tv and you can watch the full 90 minutes for free

dont give their show the viewing pleasure, its a numbers game in that business remember, fuck them all

Really? I can't see an option for that.

who cares, why would you give the fucking programme footfall? If all bears stick together, dont listen to their biased shows, don't buy their biased papers & dont watch their biased tv shows and sky live games. They will fall like dominos, now viewing/reading/listening figures=no shows, get them all out of a job.

Don't watch it fuck them wankers after what the bbc is doing to us never watch that programme again.these shows are based on viewing figure don't watch them they get dropped simples just ask big roughy n dj what happens when ratings fall