The £1 ticket rumour!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this rumour has been totally scotched, can we just go back to the original plan with bears not buying any tickets, but making donations to Rangers instead ?

That way the bastards only get money from their own fans, and we get most of that too.

Bummer for the team, but they know the score and will understand.

It is absolutely crucial we starve our enemies of cash. Not a penny of our cash should find its way into their coffers.

Would be amazing if we pulled that off :lol:

We could do a give away in the program like a prize draw to train with the first team for a day to justify the program price, I would buy 3-4 programs at £10 each for a chance to do that.

Nice idea and I can see where everyone's coming from but it does look a bit like cutting our nose etc. what happened to good old fashioned visiting fans having to watch their team getting royally pumped by Rangers while a massive Ibrox crowd rub their nose in it? Seeing fans of an SPL club sitting biscuit ersed and trying to sneak out with 10minutes left is surely worth a split of the gate?

The minimum is £9 to comply.

If we set it at that or above, no-one can complain.

So we set the price at £16 but £10 on production of a match programme priced at £3.

Away fans would still rather pay £13 than £16 so we sell say, 20,000 programmes.

£60k we don't have to share.

Point made and all legal and compliant.

Since this rumour has been totally scotched, can we just go back to the original plan with bears not buying any tickets, but making donations to Rangers instead ?

That way the bastards only get money from their own fans, and we get most of that too.

Bummer for the team, but they know the score and will understand.

It is absolutely crucial we starve our enemies of cash. Not a penny of our cash should find its way into their coffers.

You are asking people to put getting it up other teams, ahead of supporting Rangers.

I'm a Rangers fan, and Rangers fan only.

I won't starve Rangers of my support, or my money, just so an other team that I couldn't give a shit about don't get a few quid.

You are asking people to put getting it up other teams, ahead of supporting Rangers.

I'm a Rangers fan, and Rangers fan only.

I won't starve Rangers of my support, or my money, just so an other team that I couldn't give a shit about don't get a few quid.

That is entirely your prerogative.

However the SPL clubs are counting on folk with the same opinion else they wouldn't have voted us out.

Our biggest (and pretty much only) weapon is our cash and I for one won't be lining the pockets of folk who are trying their hardest to kill our club.

To my mind, supporting Rangers isn't just about turning up for matches. It's about defending the club when it needs it and we need to send a clear message to these clubs that they can't piss us about without repercussions.

Green and Ally have stood up against these folk and we should too.

You don't get rid of a bully by giving them your dinner money.