Sports Direct rebranding at ibrox

Mick.mcg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish the club would hurry up an tell us what its worth.

Why? So teams can hold us to ransom when we are trying to buy their players? Or so fans can get more demanding of the calibre of player we are trying to sign? Or so agents can ask for more money for their players when negotiating contracts? Or are you just nosey? :) i think we should leave the details in the hands of the club, i am sure Mr Green knows what he is doing, i personally have no interest in how much it is worth i just want our brand sold to a wider audience around the globe, how we do that is upto the club. (tu)

Between £5-10m

I read that before, its a bit too vague for my liking.

How long is the deal for?

Is there an annual up front payment?

Are the profits from sold Rangers merchandise split 50/50, if not what is the ratio?

Does this deal include using Sports Direct as a future shirt sponsor?

What role will Mike Ashley have at Rangers and what is his shareholding?

Are the profits from sold Rangers merchandise split 50/50, if not what is the ratio?

Are you a journalist?

Down as white on the SFL website and they also have the black third kit on there.http://www.scottishf...m/club/rangers/

Well a photoshoot has been done with a full white kit and the white kit with blue shorts and also a combination of white and blue, and the black third kit i posted about a week or so ago but i thought we had the pin striped shirt?

As of last week there was no orange strip modelled by any player

Edit the pin stripe one is black :uk: my eyesight is woeful

Why? So teams can hold us to ransom when we are trying to buy their players? Or so fans can get more demanding of the calibre of player we are trying to sign? Or so agents can ask for more money for their players when negotiating contracts? Or are you just nosey? :) i think we should leave the details in the hands of the club, i am sure Mr Green knows what he is doing, i personally have no interest in how much it is worth i just want our brand sold to a wider audience around the globe, how we do that is upto the club. (tu)

You think Charles Green Will let teams hold us to ransom, I don't think so. There is nothing wrong with wanting to know what this deal is worth to the club.

Long time - I would say .... More than 5 years ?

Yes

70:30 to SD (guess) SD is in it for the money and will want to get as much as they can but rangers will get a decent share

No - tennets is still ours for a wee while but would rule out it happening

Stealing all the pies and 10% sharehold

Presently Nottinghamshire based group Sports Direct International Plc, with headquarters in Shirebrook, Mansfield has over 400 UK stores including the chains Sports World, Lillywhites (acquired in 2002) and Gilesports. The group employs more than 20,000 people in the UK and at stores in Ireland, Belgium and Slovenia. In 2006 it overtook JJB Sports as the UK's largest sports wear retailer.[8] In mid-2006 it was also revealed that Ashley had held talks with John Hargreaves, founder of Matalan on both taking a 25% stake in the retail business and installing mezzanine floors in larger Matalan stores, on which Sports World outlets could be operated.[9]

so mike ashley owns jjb and sports direct ?