Falkirk Fans Bricking it.

No.12

Had a look at a Falkirk forum there to see what the "Dinnae Kens" predicted for tonight game...

They're shitting it from a hiding!

I honestly think tonight will be a roasting. 5-0 to Rangers or something rediculous. Got a very bad feeling about tonight.

It could however, be the match that kick starts our season. If Pressley nails the team talk and the lads are switched on we'll give them a game but dont see it happening.

I fear the worst as well. Things aren't looking good. The crap defending coupled with announcergate isn't positive for FFC.
This will be my first game of the season so here's hoping I'm a lucky mascot as the reports from other games have been dire. Feel free to bookmark this in preparation for the inevitable 6-0 humping.

:lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to be a recurring feeling around Scottish Football now, after what has happened.

Last season and in previous seasons every team that faced us they fancied their chances. We were a wounded animal on our knees. Over the summer we had time to heal and are now back standing tall, regaining strength every single day.

The days of Administration can be forgotten at the click of someone's fingers but the actions of this shitty little countries teams and governing bodies, besides the SFL, will never ever be forgotten. Whilst it is still happening, as seen at Falkirk at the weekend, Club's are only pulling themselves into our firing line.

We are Rangers, they know we are Rangers and we are out for revenge. Every single team will be put to the sword at some stage over the domestic season. We may draw with someone in one game, but in the next they will be slaughtered.

No mercy will be shown.