Away strip

Gers1690

THE NAVY STIP WITH BLUE PIN STIPES IS OUR AWAY IS NOT

Third strip mate.

It was supposed to released a few weeks ago but was then halted before it was released.

We were then supposed to wear it v Peterhead but it was then said that it would clash still with their strips so we wore a training strip.

There are still rumours that the away strip will be orange but some people seem fairly adamant that it is white.

Third strip mate.

It was supposed to released a few weeks ago but was then halted before it was released.

We were then supposed to wear it v Peterhead but it was then said that it would clash still with their strips so we wore a training strip.

There are still rumours that the away strip will be orange but some people seem fairly adamant that it is white.

Their was a lassie sitting in front of me at the east fife game that had the 3rd kit on, I asked her where she got it but was to pished to remember

Is there gonny be an away strip this season ffs.

I know ffs, it's not like the new rangers board have been run off their feet or anything trying to get the newco up and running, dealing with the sfa/spl pish, managing season ticket sales, managing new merchandising deal etc... they really need to get their priorities straight doh

Their was a lassie sitting in front of me at the east fife game that had the 3rd kit on, I asked her where she got it but was to pished to remember

Some Of the preorders got sent out before they stopped the release I heard (tu)

I know ffs, it's not like the new rangers board have been run off their feet or anything trying to get the newco up and running, dealing with the sfa/spl pish, managing season ticket sales, managing new merchandising deal etc... they really need to get their priorities straight doh

The strips according to the Rangers megastore were designed and finished months ago well before we went in to admin. And Rangers don't make the kits umbro do so don't have a clue what the hold up is all about.

The strips according to the Rangers megastore were designed and finished months ago well before we went in to admin. And Rangers don't make the kits umbro do so don't have a clue what the hold up is all about.

Its obviously to do with the Sports Direct deal