Paul huges the sun

Gazzano8

Stopped reading all the Scottish tabloids and their websites , full of shite written by bitter manky types .

That wee version if the independent is 20p and you get non biased news , not much Scottish football but that's fine, I get my Rangers news and chat from websites and forums.

Stopped reading all the Scottish tabloids and their websites , full of shite written by bitter manky types .

That wee version if the independent is 20p and you get non biased news , not much Scottish football but that's fine, I get my Rangers news and chat from websites and forums.

(tu) This

I stopped a while back

Read the his Match report online about tonights game they all come out the closet now dont remember so many anti rangers storys when we were winning 3 in a row

You should read the report in the record...utter pish I wonder if the guy was even at the game

My favourite comment was from the Ceptic fan who used Harry Ramsdens logo as his avatar. It's not that Ramsdens you plonker.

Biased reporting. Even managed to bring in the announcer from Saturday as if it was relevant.

And to the poster who asked if the crowd size indicated that we were getting tired of our situation already, no eejit we were protesting against the announcer so Failkirk lost money over it.

My favourite comment was from the Ceptic fan who used Harry Ramsdens logo as his avatar. It's not that Ramsdens you plonker.

Biased reporting. Even managed to bring in the announcer from Saturday as if it was relevant.

And to the poster who asked if the crowd size indicated that we were getting tired of our situation already, no eejit we were protesting against the announcer so Failkirk lost money over it.

There wasn't a ticket to be had last night, there were a couple of hundred outside looking for them.

There was a small section behind the goal empty because Rangers hadn't sold them, or returned them in time to sell at the gate.

But there was no sign of a protest last night with hundreds of bears locked out.

There wasn't a ticket to be had last night, there were a couple of hundred outside looking for them.

There was a small section behind the goal empty because Rangers hadn't sold them, or returned them in time to sell at the gate.

But there was no sign of a protest last night with hundreds of bears locked out.

Ok, I stand corrected. I only watched the match on TV. My comment was getting back at the poster on the Sun website. I wasn't implying there was a protest at the match, just that some people would not go due to the announcer thing. Shame that fans could not get in to the ground.

Ok, I stand corrected. I only watched the match on TV. My comment was getting back at the poster on the Sun website. I wasn't implying there was a protest at the match, just that some people would not go due to the announcer thing. Shame that fans could not get in to the ground.

There was only one game on TV......hmm

RANGERS have been given a second chance in football this season.

And Andy Little, for one, seems determined to grab it with both hands.

Despite the Ibrox side still retaining some stellar names, surely no-one can still be surprised at how hard Falkirk pushed them even after Little netted just before the break.

All night they showed bottle, composure and class. They had real backbone.

Which is more than can be said of the guy who replaced Dave McIntosh.

He was the DJ suspended by the club because he dared call Rangers “Sevco Scotland” at the weekend.

If it wasn’t bad enough the club hung the guy out to dry just because Rangers took the huff, his stand-in went one better and played the Bob Marley tune that’s become an anthem for the Gers fan.

Everything’s gonna be alright? Not for McIntosh and not when you play another team’s tunes as an apology.

For the sake of this tie though, both teams did what both boardrooms should have done and got on with things.

With Dorin Goian headed for the exit, Rangers handed a debut to Brazilian defender Emilson Cribari as they looked to maintain their unbeaten start to the season.

Ally McCoist’s side threatened first when Kirk Broadfoot picked out Little in the box. He cleverly spun to get his shot away but Michael McGovern had already rushed out to block.

Five minutes later Little broke clear desperately chasing a long ball. He was stopped in his tracks by Chris Smith, who appeared to use an arm to halt the Gers ace.

While Little looked to ref Calum Murray for a decision, Falkirk stormed up the park to catch Rangers cold.

Stewart Murdoch fed David Weatherston on the right. The winger slung in a cross first time as Lyle Taylor threw himself at the ball but failed to make contact by inches.

The move seemed to give Steven Pressley’s side confidence. If anything their excitement to get on the ball was forcing needless mistakes.

Eventually they settled into a rhythm, controlled by Jay Fulton and Murdoch. They were lending the ball to team-mates, orchestrating everything for the First Division side.

Another Bairn impressing was Craig Sibbald, the precocious midfielder carrying on from where he left off last season.

Midway through the first half he picked out Weatherston from the right. He flicked on for left-back Stephen Kingsley but the shot was deflected for a corner.

The home side kept applying the pressure, desperate for Rangers to crack and crumble.

The excellent Fulton slid the ball to Murdoch. The cross arrived back at Fulton’s feet at the edge of the box but his left-foot effort whistled high and wide.

That flurry of pressure seemed to give Rangers a kick up the backside With every game they play, little Barrie McKay seems to grow in stature. His confidence is creeping up, which means the impact he’s having in games is growing.

He tried to find a way past Kieran Duffie and Blair Alston but was blocked and crashed to the ground.

Then Ian Black whipped in a great free-kick from the right for Gers. Fran Sandaza looked certain to score from inside the six yard box but his header flashed wide.

Seconds later Rangers were on the prowl again. Black again delivered from a corner, Lee McCulloch glanced a header towards goal but Murdoch bravely cleared off the line, leaving the young defender with a sore face for his troubles. Minutes before half-time Rangers finally broke the deadlock as Little’s hard work was rewarded.

The Ibrox ace peeled away in the box and rolled a sweet finish under McGovern right in front of the visiting fans.

The home side tried to hit back before the first half ran away from them.

Murdoch found Duffie in acres of space on the right but his cross was scooped to safety as Rangers ended the first 45 minutes with their lead intact.

Just after the hour mark Falkirk had a real shout for a penalty. Kingsley crossed from the left, the ball bounced awkwardly and hit Broadfoot on the hand. It didn’t look like he could do anything to prevent it though and Murray waved play on.

Rangers survived and booked their place in the next round.

The only surprise was the PA never blared out Penny Arcade at the final whistle.

What a bitter little man, clearly shows where his symathies lie. I remember this is the guy who was writing in the wsun after the scottish cup semi they lost to hearts and was saying about the soft penalty but no mention of the fact that celtc's goal should never have stood. Creating their own reality and presenting it as fact, its the celtc way....

When i read his report this morning he came across as a bitter Tim, i have wrote to the Suns Scottish sports editor saying that if that is best jounalist they have to cover a Rangers game they must be hard up and will now no longer buy the Sun.