Juntos Somos Rangers! (Together We Are Rangers!)

DarcheVinny

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously have no idea what they're saying but the showed good clips and had good interviews with the fans.

At 4:44 it shows Jesus on the cross. Somthing you'd see at Tim park, not Ibrox. Wouldn't mind knowing what they said at that moment.

In a similar vein to the op I just received this comment on my blog-

"Hey douglas

I am from India and i love your club since the time i visited your club as a child

i feel disturbed to see my club going in administration.

Nyways, just wishing that two season down the line, just as Juventus did, we revive the old firm and prove to the Celtic (Internet) FC that who is the real champion

And yes Fans of Rangers will never leave this club alone because one this is for sure we exist in real world"

http://blogs.soccernet.com/rangers/archives/2012/08/this_is_a_new_dawn_this_is_a_n.php

It is easy to lose perspective. I've spent a fair bit of time in Oz recently and have had nothing but good will. What has gone in is insane and the rest of the world see it that way. Beyond Scotland we will not be short of people wishing us well.

Hi guys!

Just glad to see that many of you enjoyed the message. The most important of it, is that we can never give up on our dreams and what we fight for. This is a new experience for all of us and trust me, time flies! The Blue nation will be back soon!

If any of you want to exchange shirts with me, please add me and I give you my adress...

Best regards!!!

Marcelo

I became friends with a few lads from the very South of Brazil when living in China, and they were mainly Internacional and Gremio fans. One night we were getting seriously pissed at their BBQ and all the Gremio fans were saying that they would be looking out for Rangers results from now on. We are making new friends everywhere as a result of our situation, and long may it continue.

• 1 month later...