Anyone live near Glasgow Airport and going to the match against Elgin?

MonkeyJug

I'm flying up from Southampton on the 2nd September for the Elgin game. I'm a new season-ticket holder and was at the East Stirling game (only my third ever time at Ibrox) but had to stay overnight in a B&B as there are no flights back to Southampton on a Saturday evening.

I'm on a tight schedule for Elgin game (flight gets in at 2:10pm and leaves at 8:30pm).

I was just wondering if anyone lives near the airport and will be driving to the game and if it's possible to scrounge a lift! I'll obviously bung you a few quid...

Alternatively, what is the best and least expensive way to and from the Stadium that Sunday afternoon?

TIA

There is seriously not one bear who stays in Paisley or close by that could pick a fellow fan up, then drop him off.

The airport is literally 5 minutes away (once you get on the motorway)

If I stayed close I wouldn't have a problem but I don't.

There is seriously not one bear who stays in Paisley or close by that could pick a fellow fan up, then drop him off.

The airport is literally 5 minutes away (once you get on the motorway)

If I stayed close I wouldn't have a problem but I don't.

There are probably hundreds. Only a percentage of which will read this board, and a smaller percentage again that will have seen this post since it went up 20 minutes ago.

0141 887 7111 is a Paisley taxi company. They're very reliable, will pick you up at the airport (just need to walk across the road to the drop off point) and far cheaper than the airport taxi's.

thanks a million!

just called them - about £11 each way. that will do for me! :)

I'm flying up from Southampton on the 2nd September for the Elgin game. I'm a new season-ticket holder and was at the East Stirling game (only my third ever time at Ibrox) but had to stay overnight in a B&B as there are no flights back to Southampton on a Saturday evening.

I'm on a tight schedule for Elgin game (flight gets in at 2:10pm and leaves at 8:30pm).

I was just wondering if anyone lives near the airport and will be driving to the game and if it's possible to scrounge a lift! I'll obviously bung you a few quid...

Alternatively, what is the best and least expensive way to and from the Stadium that Sunday afternoon?

TIA

Do you know it has been changed to a 16:30 kick off bud? I'm from Paisley but don't drive but there is a supporters bus leaves from the croft bar if you want I will see if there are seats left, would cost a lot less than getting taxis there.

thanks to everyone for their suggestions and offers. I'll bump the thread closer to the time and see what the situation is...

If im going, ill pick you up and drop you off again.ill let you know nearer the time mate. Because its a late kick off im not sure ill make it yet. Pm me nearer the time.

thanks to everyone for their suggestions and offers. I'll bump the thread closer to the time and see what the situation is...

Well if ur Struggling for a lift pm bud closer to the time n a can pick up on ma way up.

TIA

Mate I'm flying up aswell. I'm gonna get the glasgow shuttle(frm Airport) to Buchanan Street then jump on the subway to Ibrox. Should be simples.

I can pick u up mate no problem i will come over rhe Erskine Bridge fron Bearsden.... Yes there is such a place pm me your number and we can make arrangements i can meet you at The Holiday Inn at the Airport and drop uou back again after the game no problem, No Charge , No Surrender!