James McFadden?

54rfc

What about James McFadden on a free transfer, he would give us width, I know he's meant to be a taig, he is getting on a bit and had countless injury problems.... but I think he could do a job for us, thoughts?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about James McFadden on a free transfer, he would give us width, I know he's meant to be a taig, he is getting on a bit and had countless injury problems.... but I think he could do a job for us, thoughts?

The knickerbocker Glories in the XL cafe are not as good as they used ti be in the late 50s early 60s.

The knickerbocker Glories in the XL cafe are not as good as they used ti be in the late 50s early 60s.

I'm 25 years on this planet and I've still never had a Knickerbocker Glory.

I've never lived.

1) No, because he's shite.

2) He's a massive taig.

3) He's over the hill.

4) He's too injury prone for the SFL.

5) He'd demand a silly wage for a player so poor.

6) This should be in the suggestion thread of the transfer sub-forum.

7) This is getting older than Lovenkrands, Gattuso, Stranzl etc..

I'm 25 years on this planet and I've still never had a Knickerbocker Glory.

I've never lived.

You will never know that delight........was my holiday treat when down at Rothesay for summer holidays00000042.gifbiggrin.gif Remember losing my cherry ...........not that one laugh.gif the one they put in the top of the cream uk.gif

You will never know that delight........was my holiday treat when down at Rothesay for summer holidays00000042.gifbiggrin.gif Remember losing my cherry ...........not that one laugh.gif the one they put in the top of the cream uk.gif

:lol:(tu)

You should be banned.

I would say no because McFadden has seen his best days and even at that I don't think he became the player he could have.

The Goal against France will be remembered for years but apart from that I couldn't name any other real thing he has done.