Efraín Juarez Horrible Looking Injury

He looks more shocked than in severe pain. Either way its horrible

i went into shock at first, the pain never hit until i reached hospital, i was in shock to the extremem that i refused morphine in the ambulance because the gas and air seemed to be doing the trick, once in the hospital i told the nurse to drug me up to the eyeballs lol

i went into shock at first, the pain never hit until i reached hospital, i was in shock to the extremem that i refused morphine in the ambulance because the gas and air seemed to be doing the trick, once in the hospital i told the nurse to drug me up to the eyeballs lol

:lol:

Poor bastard.

I know what you went through. I fracture-dislocated my wrist playing rugby as a youth at Merchiston. It felt weird, I knew something was wrong and then I looked at it. It was like a fork and immediately I went into shock. The morphine they gave me later in the hospital just made me tired and lethargic, hated it, doctors were nice though. I never played to the same degree after that either.

I know what you went through. I fracture-dislocated my wrist playing rugby as a youth at Merchiston. It felt weird, I knew something was wrong and then I looked at it. It was like a fork and immediately I went into shock. The morphine they gave me later in the hospital just made me tired and lethargic, hated it, doctors were nice though. I never played to the same degree after that either.

the morphine made me sleep through the whole part of them putting my arm back into place :lol: