Daniel Larsson

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need another striker, but it's good tosee we're always looking for ways to improve the squad, which Daniel Larsson will.

If you've just signed Nani and Ronaldo became available, would you turn him down just because there were "too many wingers"?

We don't need another striker, but it's good tosee we're always looking for ways to improve the squad, which Daniel Larsson will.

If you've just signed Nani and Ronaldo became available, would you turn him down just because there were "too many wingers"?

This

interesting...this is coming from Scott Burns who has been on the ball with alot of our transfers...incidentally, it is the same scott burns who wrote Walters Smith's book, and in doing so, would have made some hugely influencial contacts within the club...

I would be surprised if this was true, but highly doubt Larsson would end up with us if some la liga teams are in for him

How is £200,000 ambitious? Will they not be looking for at least £1million?

I believe his contract is up at the end of the Swedish season so they're happy to get a fee for him just now instead of him leaving for nothing. Plus i think the ambitious comment is based on us being a 3rd division side yet still trying to compete in the market with Kiev & the unnamed La Liga sides.

Depends entirely on our budget, I would rather we spent whatever money we have on a wide player which we badly need.

A striker (no matter how good) is not a priority; Sandaza and Little with Jig ect are good enough for this level and the level we are looking to get back to. There is no point paying wages for guys like Kyle if another striker on big wages is coming in.

I have my doubt on this one anyway as there are other teams interested who could offer far more than we could.

dont need another striker IMO

We're not talking about one season though are we? We have four(?)competitions to play in this season and presumably, barring major reconstructing between now and next season, another four(?).

As long as deal are being done to bring in wide players, a right back and maybe another CB, Im not bothered, given our circumstances, if we sign one striker or midfielder, too many.