Sheep FC teetering on the brink.......

Many will have seen the drawn, almost weeping face of Sheep FC Chairman, Stewart Really-Bad-Wig when it was announced that Sheep City councillors had voted against his plans for a new stadium.

http://news.stv.tv/north/186915-football-club-may-leave-city-as-it-looks-to-build-new-stadium/

This may be all that is required to push this rancid club into administration as, rumour has it, they are £15m in debt, the bank is knocking at his door for both the club and his house-building empire (the building industry is fucked) and the recent purge of Sheep FC directors was a vision of the shit that is about to hit the fan.

I sincerely hope the Court appoints the gruesome-twosome from Dudd & Yelps to deal with any such event as I will drive them myself to this shit-hole of a ground - free of charge. :sherlock:

The clock, it is said, is ticking. :sherlock:

Bring it on. :party:

Do you know if you are reading this on an iPhone and you scroll the screen and hold it you can stop that wee dancing man in his tracks

I just did it and stopped him in a position where it looked like he was doing a nazi salute

Should we be worried?

Ha never noticed that

I also have stopped the little dancing guy

But I let him go again as he was having fun

He's like a little cartoon bez without the maracas

Bears Den?

No interest to me. Not even in the same league.

Didn't notice your Bears Den dig on this thread (same page). :rolleyes:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=236203 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Be that as it may - anything that points to the demise of this rancid shower is worthy of mention in any Rangers forum....in any section. :sherlock:

Do you know if you are reading this on an iPhone and you scroll the screen and hold it you can stop that wee dancing man in his tracks

I just did it and stopped him in a position where it looked like he was doing a nazi salute

Should we be worried?

Only if wee fat Eck and his Scottish Nazi Party sue us for breach of copyright. :sherlock:

Ha never noticed that

I also have stopped the little dancing guy

But I let him go again as he was having fun

He's like a little cartoon bez without the maracas

Try stopping him with his hands together like he is praying

Then the religious zealots can come after us

Fekk Eberdeen btw

They are in shit and their bankers are the infamous Lloyds........so one has to wonder what they will make of it when the owner states publically that the decision by the council (who went against their begging) can lead to them going out of business.

1 they as mentioned are teetering

2 they di have a clear out of their board.although certain ones ran for the hills

3 they are after council money, by using the old community stadium ploy............snide for wanting council money

4 Bringing Cove Rangers to massage their lies

They also state the city will lose their football club.well excuse me they are desperate to move out fo the city re their 25 k stadium (I still burst in laughter when I write that) , also the cunt mentioned that they would be forced to play their games in the Central belt.......................hmm strange statement to make. So that will mean they are a new club re Ltd Co so will have to get sent to lower divisions and prove who their investors are.

Now mr dhoncaster and o'regan you should be on the phone asking them to furnish ypou with their current financial position.

If this does come to be guys........rest assured I shall have daily pics on here as they suffer.

This is either a ploy to get as mentioned council money or get milne an excuse to get out the door......................remind you of anyone!!

They are in shit and their bankers are the infamous Lloyds........so one has to wonder what they will make of it when the owner states publically that the decision by the council (who went against their begging) can lead to them going out of business.

1 they as mentioned are teetering

2 they di have a clear out of their board.although certain ones ran for the hills

3 they are after council money, by using the old community stadium ploy............snide for wanting council money

4 Bringing Cove Rangers to massage their lies

They also state the city will lose their football club.well excuse me they are desperate to move out fo the city re their 25 k stadium (I still burst in laughter when I write that) , also the cunt mentioned that they would be forced to play their games in the Central belt.......................hmm strange statement to make. So that will mean they are a new club re Ltd Co so will have to get sent to lower divisions and prove who their investors are.

Now mr dhoncaster and o'regan you should be on the phone asking them to furnish ypou with their current financial position.

If this does come to be guys........rest assured I shall have daily pics on here as they suffer.

This is either a ploy to get as mentioned council money or get milne an excuse to get out the door......................remind you of anyone!!

A certain crook, gambler and all round fraudster with a fetish for fine wines, perhaps? :sherlock:

The Wiggy-One (for it is he) always has the look of someone who's just been told his cat his died.

I hope they crash and burn. :sherlock:

I have a bottle of bubbly in the fridge just for this occasion, hate them. :uk::21::uk:

I have a couple of them chilling away also.

One is earmarked for the demise of the pish-stained Tarrier bigot Geraldo McPish.

I do hope he gets a burial. I plan of a bit of :party: on his final resting plot. :sherlock:

A certain crook, gambler and all round fraudster with a fetish for fine wines, perhaps? :sherlock:

The Wiggy-One (for it is he) always has the look of someone who's just been told his cat his died.

I hope they crash and burn. :sherlock:

well he has things in common with Superman and also Cluff Richardsbiggrin.gif not referring to hector hairpiece btw.

One wanders way Aberdeen Asset left the board............................sfa or fsa wacko.gif

What are the actual facts here - the guy from the council said that AFC have planning permission to build on that site, therefore what are AFC actually moaning about?

My take on it........is that they are looking for an excuse to pull out, so they appease all those who sell out shittodrie every home game saying they fucked us over .

well he has things in common with Superman and also Cluff Richardsbiggrin.gif not referring to hector hairpiece btw.

One wanders way Aberdeen Asset left the board............................sfa or fsa wacko.gif

The story doing the rounds (ahem) 'alleges' that the two directors of Sheep Central who baled out did so due to the (ahem) 'rumour' that they had been using funds of Abersheep Asset Management to assist in propping up Sheep City FC - without the knowledge or permission of the clients of Abersheep Asset Management.

The story continues to be told that (ahem) the whistle was about to be blown and so, they fucked off while the going was good.

It is said that the FSA have been informed of this, er......incident and that enquiries are at an early stage.

Interesting times indeed. :sherlock:

My take on it........is that they are looking for an excuse to pull out, so they appease all those who sell out shittodrie every home game saying they fucked us over .

You could well be correct - there is certainly a contradiction between the council and AFC.

The story doing the rounds (ahem) 'alleges' that the two directors of Sheep Central who baled out did so due to the (ahem) 'rumour' that they had been using funds of Abersheep Asset Management to assist in propping up Sheep City FC - without the knowledge or permission of the clients of Abersheep Asset Management.

The story continues to be told that (ahem) the whistle was about to be blown and so, they fucked off while the going was good.

It is said that the FSA have been informed of this, er......incident and that enquiries are at an early stage.

Interesting times indeed. :sherlock:

Surely not.............................omg surely not..............such an upstanding company .....................surely not..................they sponsor that little sheepcunt the jammy golfer also........................surely not. I hope these are just allegations and nothing comes of them.

And they also got shot of that fine upstanding fit and proper guy oor wull from the board..................how could they remove a man with his business acumen.

What would happen those righteous fans of the sheep would be marching up King St to knock down (well lean against) the inner sanctum of that inner city slum.

A club stepped in the tradition and the history of this fine city that was known throughout the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as the plague city back in the 60s.

If you watch the video on the link posted at the top of the page, Councillor Willie young says "Aberdeen have GOT planning permission and CAN build a stadium on the site". He also says "he can't understand what Stewart Milne is talking about". Mr Young also says that "Stewart Milne is using the council as a scapegoat because he can't deliver the stadium he promised". Why can't he deliver? Because his miserable excuse for a club voted with all the other clubs to boot the Gers out of the SPL and now finds his club in real financial hardship.

Karma!