The figures to watch for on 25th August

Peasie

When the chairmen of clubs voted Rangers out of the SPL it was as per the wishes of their supporters even though they knew it didn't make financial sense. Those supporters then had to step up to the plate and turn out for games to make up for the loss of the Rangers support. So I'll be keeping an eye out to see if they have stepped up to the plate.

Below are the figures for Saturday's fixtures corresponding game last season. I've thrown in the average and ground capacity just for good measure.

jt0unn.jpg

You sound like just the person that would know how to find out what our ticket allocation was for each SPL ground in past seasons. I would like to establish what the financial impact would be on each club (relative to their individual budgets) if there was a total boycott of away games in the future.

Two of the games from last year were midweek. Two were the week before Christmas so all should have much better attendances this weekend. Should put on an extra 500 to 1000. Anything less will be poor. This weekend will be as good as it gets for these clubs. Definitely worth keeping an eye.

I dont give a fuck about their attendances, i am trying to avoid all things spl teams etc, i come on here to escape the fuckers, and people non-stop post about them, who cares, WE ARE THE PEOPLE, and we know it, they know it, everyone knows it,

we dont need to prove it to ourselves, we already know, i dont give a fuck if they smash attendances up and down the spl, ( haha took me ages to type that through my laughter ) it means shit-all to me.

so please please keep it Rangers, i just want to see Rangers in here! :cgreen:

Is that so hard to ask for :pipe:

I dont give a fuck about their attendances, i am trying to avoid all things spl teams etc, i come on here to escape the fuckers, and people non-stop post about them, who cares, WE ARE THE PEOPLE, and we know it, they know it, everyone knows it,

Attendances in the SPL and SKY viewing figures in the SPL are important to Rangers. The lower they are, the more power and influence Rangers hold and the better the bargaining position Green will have in the future. I suspect thats why Peasie is taking the trouble to post these figures.

we dont need to prove it to ourselves, we already know, i dont give a fuck if they smash attendances up and down the spl, ( haha took me ages to type that through my laughter ) it means shit-all to me.

Lighten up bud...i see where your comming from, but, can we not allow ourselves a little chuckle at the scum who tried to put us to the sword ffs,,,,i for 1 will be watching these attendancies dwindle and take great pleasure in watching these scumbag Bast*rds die a slow and PAINFUL death ...WE TRULY ARE THE PEOPLE

:21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

When the chairmen of clubs voted Rangers out of the SPL it was as per the wishes of their supporters even though they knew it didn't make financial sense. Those supporters then had to step up to the plate and turn out for games to make up for the loss of the Rangers support. So I'll be keeping an eye out to see if they have stepped up to the plate.

Below are the figures for Saturday's fixtures corresponding game last season. I've thrown in the average and ground capacity just for good measure.

jt0unn.jpg

As good as it was last week to see their little campaign fall flat on its arse and just highlight the vindictive nature of the supposed "fan-power" decision to demote us...are we really going to be as petty as to count up their attendances every week? I for one couldn't give a fuck about the SPL whatsoever.

They need us, they all know that and based on our fantastic support we are very much the standard bearer in Scottish Football. I would propose we take no interest in the SPL on here for the foreseeable future. If our fans stop watching SPL games or taking an interest in phone ins about them we will be in a much stronger position in a few years because allegedly (from a thread on here) Sky are taking note of viewing figures for the SPL without us. Lets just concentrate on our journey and let the rest of the rabble fight amongst themselves.

you come in here to escape the fuckers . . . . you only joined less than 72 hours ago :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jt0unn.jpg

6,100 attendance at Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Celtic (down 335 on the same fixture last season. Now weren't these internet bampots promising the attendances would increase if their chairmen voted Rangers out of the SPL. Tick tock.

Half the people from the areas these clubs are in are more interested in shinty, rugby or golf than football.

Play golf on a Saturday morning Gers PM barring lunch time kick off, so nae excuse not to do both!!!