Jelavic

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

re. Dalglish

I have felt for some years that there has been an aversion to buying Rangers players down south, and I fully believe its to do with the filth and their tentacles.

Look at the facts.

Steve Davis - fans player of the year at Villa - gets sold to Fulham in no time by O'Neill after he becomes manager

Hutton - RB at Villa, Lambert dumps him as soon as he is in the door. And Cuellar.

Boyd - Dumped at Middlesbrough by Mowbray in no time (and they are still hopeless)

Jelavic - nobody making bids until we are desperate for cash, now he is one of the top strikers in England, and yet Hooper was supposedly a target for a good few in the Premier League. Go figure.

Some of the names above may not be in everyone favourites list (I think Boyd was not a good player), but for the dumping of the players by ex-filth managers/players you've got to be having a laugh. And Ki is a top player? My arse. Filth propoganda, pure and simple.

re. Dalglish

I have felt for some years that there has been an aversion to buying Rangers players down south, and I fully believe its to do with the filth and their tentacles.

Look at the facts.

Steve Davis - fans player of the year at Villa - gets sold to Fulham in no time by O'Neill after he becomes manager

Hutton - RB at Villa, Lambert dumps him as soon as he is in the door. And Cuellar.

Boyd - Dumped at Middlesbrough by Mowbray in no time (and they are still hopeless)

Jelavic - nobody making bids until we are desperate for cash, now he is one of the top strikers in England, and yet Hooper was supposedly a target for a good few in the Premier League. Go figure.

Some of the names above may not be in everyone favourites list (I think Boyd was not a good player), but for the dumping of the players by ex-filth managers/players you've got to be having a laugh. And Ki is a top player? My arse. Filth propoganda, pure and simple.

But ex celtic manager O'Neill signed Cuellar, and it was Strachan who brought Boyd to Middlesborough. Steve Davis hadn't played for Rangers when O'Neill sold him.

Hutton has been rank for a good couple of years now as well! Not buying this theory bud, sorry!

But ex celtic manager O'Neill signed Cuellar, and it was Strachan who brought Boyd to Middlesborough. Steve Davis hadn't played for Rangers when O'Neill sold him.

Hutton has been rank for a good couple of years now as well! Not buying this theory bud, sorry!

I agree, if anything we have been seen as a soft touch and our players are sold for a fraction of their true value due to the fucking shambles running our club!

I agree, if anything we have been seen as a soft touch and our players are sold for a fraction of their true value due to the fucking shambles running our club!

I think we've probably been about 50/50 in value for money with our exports to England (well in my lifetime anyway)

Hutton for £9million and Boumsong for £8m were excellent pieces of business, you could argue that Cuellar for £8m was in retrospect also good from a financial perspective - huge profits made on all three.

On the flip side, the Jelavic deal is looking worse by the week, losing Boyd for nothing was poor. Charlie Adam is a toughie, although £500k plus add ons was probably a slight under selling. Kevin Tomson was probably sold at the right time, although taking a loss on him wasn't ideal.

Will play for Everton for the rest of the season, net 20+ goals in the EPL and get sold for £20m next summer.

Carroll was 35 million Jelavic is ten times better moyes could asked for 40 million if he goes on to score 20 or more goals this season

can't remember what did we sell him for doh

re. Dalglish

Look at the facts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: