Players Are Embarrassed

Gary-Rangers1

They should be more than embarrassed. There is so much at stake here. If Rangers fail to get promoted this year, it will be a million times more difficult to get players to sign. Many players only signed this year, as they see a spot on a future Rangers spl team, a mere three years away.

More and more results like this could spell a very bleak future.

If the players, as well as Ally don't look in the crystal ball to see how dangerous it would be to remain in the diddly league another season, well.....

And, if this is the struggle the team has in div 3... I fear to think about the uphill climb in div 2 and 1.

Everyone has a right to be panic merchants at the moment.

Give me fuckin peace :wanker:

Players should be embarrased. My worry is why bocanegra is our captain and hes about as vocal as a mouse?? We have a new signing coming out saying we need to better, its a disasterous appointment and either jig or black as they seem to be the guys who are most vocal and try to encourage to younger players.

i disagree - if we dont use this opportunity to learn to play football (seriously, i'm saying we have to fucking learn this), then this has been a waste. if we played even half-decently, we should hammer these teams. we are full-time, they are not. we have training facilities they can only dream of. how can people seriously think its acceptable to talk about these other teams as if they have the same capacity as us?!? its startling

Thought we Played not bad football against east Stirling who gave us more of a game than most spl teams that came to ibrox.have you ever started a new job that you are qualified to do but you don't know how that companies systems work and it takes you a bit of time to get up to speed well that's the way I see it having played in all sfl leagues and won the 3rd div I think I'm in a position to know what it takes to get out of it.ill bet any1 on here that in a months time we will see a different rangers away from home

They should be more than embarrassed. There is so much at stake here. If Rangers fail to get promoted this year, it will be a million times more difficult to get players to sign. Many players only signed this year, as they see a spot on a future Rangers spl team, a mere three years away.

More and more results like this could spell a very bleak future.

If the players, as well as Ally don't look in the crystal ball to see how dangerous it would be to remain in the diddly league another season, well.....

And, if this is the struggle the team has in div 3... I fear to think about the uphill climb in div 2 and 1.

Everyone has a right to be panic merchants at the moment.

Still here Brendan.