***The Official Rangers vs Falkirk Thread***

Captain Hilts

HaHa

You have no idea how difficult I found this, although, I am proud of it. Even my wife was shown this post..so proud but she just called me an arse..

doh

It brought me back to my subutteo years :lol:

After another poor performance i wish Boca would decide whether he is staying or going so we can get someone else, he didnt go for anything today. I am sure lots of people would still love to play for us. :clap:

True..even Boca could n,t argue against that, However, he played no worse than any other outfield player, no need to single him out.

:21:

Alexander

Hegarty Cribari Boca Wallace

Black MacLeod

Shiels Wiktorski McKay

Little

Team needs a big shake up and would have dropped Boca but didn't as it would be a risk making a new CB partnership.

Not sure who's the most attacking out of MacLeod Black or Wiktorski so chose the later as a know the other two are good CDMs.

My Payment has been taken so am waiting on my ST. I am hoping for a good game and a good result. Another game should hopefully bring us the match fitness and sharpness we need. Also it will help the team gel.

On the bright side, we have not lost a game and we will be determined to give Falkirk a good beating on the pitch.

Carefull, depending on the type of season ticket you have this game may not be part of the deal and you may have to make a seperate payment for this game