Is Sandaza Here As An SFA Sanction?

JCD19

This guy must be some sort of bad joke.

His performances thus far have been unbelievable. Even today when the rest of the team conspired to put in the worst performance from a Rangers team in living memory, his utter uselessness outshone everyone else.

He has no pace, his touch is awful, his workrate and effort are laughable and he has no interest whatsoever in passing the ball.

17 goals for St Johnstone has turned this journeyman dud into a prima dona on an epic scale.

He's proven me wrong on 2 counts so far;

1. I dodn't think Spain could produce such rubbish

2. I dodn't think I would ever welcome Kevin Kyle coming on

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shouldn't laugh but that was funny. :lol: His attitude could not have been worse and his overall gameplay has been dreadful. The poor guy hasn't had any pre season training and has just joined the club of dreams. It will take him time to settle. One thing is certain though, he should never have been allowed to walk straight into our team nor take Jigs place. That was a shocking decision.

Can the op have an award for Thread Title of the Year. :praise:

I fully expect Sandaza and Kyle to be considered 2 of our most terrible signings of recent times. That said, it's very early and everybody today was pants, so unfair to single out Sandaza when the midfield created nothing all game for either of our strikers

tad harsh, I think he ll be a great player for us!! not based on wat ive saw so far but on past performances.

Not one guy got passmarks today, Sandaza stood out like a sore thumb, but if u have everyone around u playin just as bad, no

much u can do. He will come good. lets back these guys!! Their fkn playin for us in worst league in the world lets give them all a couple of weeks more.

I fully expect Sandaza and Kyle to be considered 2 of our most terrible signings of recent times. That said, it's very early and everybody today was pants, so unfair to single out Sandaza when the midfield created nothing all game for either of our strikers

Our midfield today was horrendous. I felt sorry for Ian Black, i really did. No help from anyone.

He may go on to become a player for us and I hope he does but today he was utter shite.

He'll need a sea-change in attitude.

He struts around as if he's won the world cup single-handedly.

He needs a massive kick up the arse. If he starts the next game like that I'd sub him after 10 minutes

Ffs the full team was bad today. But hey let's have a fall guy after all we done it with Malcolm, edu, etc. How about we stick by the team it's early days. I think sandaza will be a good player for us afterall he's scored goals in the sphell so once he finds his feet he will do it in the lower divisions!!

Ffs the full team was bad today. But hey let's have a fall guy after all we done it with Malcolm, edu, etc. How about we stick by the team it's early days. I think sandaza will be a good player for us afterall he's scored goals in the sphell so once he finds his feet he will do it in the lower divisions!!

FFS give the guy a break! The whole team was rubbish and lucky not to lose today. They are three games in with no pre-season and will still walk this league in the end.

Teams in the third will be geed up to play well and the Gers have had a flippin awful time of it before the start of the season. Do any of you consider what the players mindsets must be like?

Just because they are better players doesn't mean they automatically win - this lot have gone through a lot, plus those who've joined have dropped down the leagues. Is it any wonder they're struggling to gey tp grips with the new reality?

3 games in and the support is already on their backs. I despair!

I've never been fully convinced by him tbh.

There was a spell last season when I thought he would have been a really good signing for us. He was scoring goals for fun, had only signed a one year deal with St Johnstone and we were desperate for reinforcements up front at little cost.

However, I'm not sure he's a guy you turn to when you are in the situation that we are in and we need everybody being up for it every week. He seems to be the type of player who only turns it on when things are going his way. If they don't then he's incredibely frustrating to the point where he is a passanger. Just look at last season as an example, 15 goals by the end of January, but only 3 more after the January transfer window closed (a window where his agent was trying to tout him all over the palce).

I think he will frustrate the hell out of our fans and we will see a pattern where every good perfromance will be followed by two or three poor ones.