I love Ally and will always, the legend

I read another poster saying to someone else about that poll, why not start a thread entitiled 'I love Ally and will always the legend' so that is exactly what I have done (even though they werent talking to me)

Ally has got us through one of the worst times in our history, a few games in is hardly the time to give up on him, he has been a rock, we must be that for him now.

People forget particularly the media, exactly WHAT Rangers has been through the past 6 months and any other Scottish club would have crumbled, dissapeared to a thing of history. However Rangers have come through all the abuse, the battering, the down right biased media ramblings everyday, put to the third division, paid fines of a bankrupt club, and lose the majority of their first team, but we are here, we are still standing, and if you thought after all that, we were going to come out all that forgotten mentally more than anything, and win every game 10-0, you are mistaken.

This ignorant rambling from some people has to stop, you support Rangers or you dont. We wont always win, it wont always be pretty, but one man who you shouldnt question, loves us more than any other manager would is Ally. It will take time for the team to rebuild.

Together we are Rangers is the new motto, I am behind my team win or lose, to be so fickle to call for Ally's head after a few games and after all Ally has been through, these past months.

He has been mother and father of Rangers and it must have been fucking hell, i dont think people REALLY appreciate what the poor man has been through.

Ally is deep down A FAN of Rangers and todays performance will have hurt him more than anyone.

Ally will always been a legend in my eyes no matter what, as that banner said

rangers_fans_2212284b.jpg

Remember That

I don't think we should be anywhere near the point where the managers position is in question.

Then, add in to the equation how much loyalty McCoist deserves and I think it's fuckin ludicrous there is even a murmur of discontent.

Loyalty?

I was an angry bear yesterday but decided to step back from posting because I still believe Ally can turn our performances around. I also think he deserves to be given more time because of how he held our club together during the darkest days.

I know, and Ally will too, that he must get the players up for these away games, or he will struggle to keep his job. I hope my favourite Ranger does just that.