Rangers v Falkirk attendance is looking much better.....

govanblue

The ticket sales for Thursday’s cup tie against Falkirk initially looked to be quite poor (edit: but are now looking much better - thanks CanadianBacon).

After all the talk on here over recent weeks about “Not doing walking away”, "Then, Now, Forever", “biggest support in the land” and “stuffing it to the SPL” I really hope that the interest keeps its momentum, and doesn’t begin to wane, and that there will be a massive flurry of sales over the next few days.

The club is not out of the woods yet, and we need to continue to give it maximum support – in cash, attendances and noise – Even more so after the disappointing result at Berwick.

If you were at the East Fife game, you’ll know how magical it was, and if you weren’t, then you need to come along on Thursday to see what you missed.

So come on Bears and Bearettes – get your ticket for Thursday and show everyone who the people are!

Tickets are only £13! Buy them here

PS – Please keep bumping this thread till Thursday 7pm!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying £15 for me in copeland.

These games up until the quarters should have been included in the season tickets for next few years.

Prices vary by stand. £13 for Broomloan, £15-£16 for other places I believe.

thurs nite so a lot of people cant make it for starts

game on tv also?

I'm sure there are more than 38,000 who can. The East Fife game was a Thursday.

The midweek games are the opportunity for the non-ST holders (like me) to make their contribution.

And it doesn't matter whether the game's on tv or not. This is about supporting the team, not enjoying the game! :21:

Prices vary by stand. £13 for Broomloan, £15-£16 for other places I believe.

Hmm. The seats near mine are now showing as £15, but mine was definitely £13. I have it in my hand.

Is this maybe some kind of early bird discount?

If it is, then that'll teach y'all - get your ticket the moment it goes on sale!!

Think it's the fact that lot get half the gate money do font want to pack the stadium and help them survive

If it was Away I could try and understand that. But at Ibrox that doesn't wash. This train is going right to the top and not stopping so, Get On Board! WATP

:praise::rangers: