A Shot At Glory !

Dunny_01

I think its came home to Roost today that ......we are all Living this Film for real now.

Forres Mechanics away in the 2nd round, MENTAL !! Totally Surreal.........

I really hope all these cup games we are playing, leads to Hampden finals, cause I think that could Eclipse some of our highest achievments in the game ! .......

I am absolutely loving going to these places, i mean driving into Berwick in England yesterday with the Union Jacks flying etc, just different class.

I pray Forres keep the game at their own stadium for their own benefit, as if its moved to Inverness or Aberdeen, theres not a hope in hell am I going.

This debate is rumbling in my car, going to games the now, Do we dont we in cup games ???????

A Shot at Glory !! ...... Oh and If we sign that Didier Agathe again Im running away.

I took the then to be wife to see this at hamilton when it came out, honestly sold it to her as a love film starring Robert Duvall,Michael Keaton and Brian cox(I'm embarrassed even writing this) how shite it was!!! One other couple sniggered their way through it as I deflected daggers. Made me wanton of the old days when they filmed the "Big man" at Coalburn. A true Jedi drinking in the miners,and a patrick thistle comedian keeping the weans amused outside. Good days.