So they do "Walking Away"?

thebooler

From their forum........................................................

Sevco Bounce ?

"Home crowds gone from 4700 to 4300 to 3900. Last crowd would seem to consist of mainly season ticket holders. Very disappointing. Where are all the fans returning if Sevco were banished ? "

Their wee shitty club is seeing a huge drop in attendances already and all they can think about is Sevco (Rangers FC). Christ we're no even in the same league as them and it's still oor fault!

Imagine how they'll feel when we are in the same league and we boycott their shitty wee ground.

calling us sevco just puts into perspective the hatred and bitterness towards us, they hate the fact we are still here and very much alive, so they try and make themselves believe we aren't. I hope the spl clubs all die a slow painfull death because they certainly will not last in administration. Pishy wee clubs, the lot of them.

calling us sevco just puts into perspective the hatred and bitterness towards us, they hate the fact we are still here and very much alive, so they try and make themselves believe we aren't. I hope the spl clubs all die a slow painfull death because they certainly will not last in administration. Pishy wee clubs, the lot of them.

Regards another pishy wee club....my brother was drinking with a couple of M/well employees at the weekend and they told him the club will be part-time by the end of the season.(they have been told semi-officially,so not just rumours).

Imagine turkeys voting for Xmas(bitter,bitter turkeys,mind!)

Regards another pishy wee club....my brother was drinking with a couple of M/well employees at the weekend and they told him the club will be part-time by the end of the season.(they have been told semi-officially,so not just rumours).

Imagine turkeys voting for Xmas(bitter,bitter turkeys,mind!)

Utter nonsense

I would be surprised if Killie are still a league Club when we get back to the SPL.

Shame, it's easy to get to.

But the pies are overrated.

Finally someone that agrees with me, the killie pies are rotten, everyone I've ever had down there was fuckin freezing...pure shit they are....

Any supporter of any club that refers to Rangers as anything other than Rangers on a football forum are not to be taken seriously in any way , shape or form and should be ignored at every turn.

Please let's not give them the oxygen they crave by repeating their deluded ,twisted , bitter non-sense on our boards. (tu)

Any supporter of any club that refers to Rangers as anything other than Rangers on a football forum are not to be taken seriously in any way , shape or form and should be ignored at every turn.

Please let's not give them the oxygen they crave by repeating their deluded ,twisted , bitter non-sense on our boards. (tu)

Nope. I enjoy seeing them making a cunt of themselves, and I enjoy sharing this "cunt of themselves making" with fellow Bears.

The more we can show these cunts up for what they are, and how they speak of us and our club, the better chance there is of getting more Bears to boycott them when the time comes.

No more of this "just ignore them " shite for me. They started the fight - we should be looking to end it. And them.