Broadfoot "agrees in principle" to be released

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure what I think.

:party::uk::21::clap::clap:

I'd like to thank the big chap for doing the right thing, but Jeeeeesus H. Tap-dancing Christ......he's never a footballer.

:lol:

My sentiments exactly

Might go out and have a few celebratory bevs the night :lol:

Thanks big man - appreciate all the hard work you've done. You have my best wishes

Agrees to be released? So the club has told him hes not needed? Will we get a fee for him? Not sure how i feel tbh i quite like Broadfoot.

No fee, club obviously feels that we wont get a fee for him and have adequate cover on, presumably, lower wages so its in our best interests if he leaves. Either that or Broadfoot has asked to go, waived compensation/agreed a reduced deal will be a free agent before the window closes.

No fee, club obviously feels that we wont get a fee for him and have adequate cover on, presumably, lower wages so its in our best interests if he leaves. Either that or Broadfoot has asked to go, waived compensation/agreed a reduced deal will be a free agent before the window closes.

Cheers Dude (tu) all the best Kirk i hope you find a decent club and thanks for 5 or so years of service. Never as bad as people like to say.