1. 1. is ally tactically inept?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the same as last season 2bh. I dont know exactly what portion of the blame he can take, players seem to think they can just turn up away from home and win.

Yesterday for example Berwick players would have been well motivated thinking "Rangers coming to town and we're on TV" whereas it looked like we thought, "fuck sake, berwick at noon on a Sunday".

Our players attitude has to change and that's down to Ally.

He should become more like Alex Ferguson - I get the impression he is pals with none of his players. Not suggesting he turns into Hitler but he needs to boot some arses big time otherwise Green will have a decision to make.

This idea away from home of "Every game is a cup game" cannot be used all the time. Peterhead and Berwick came close to beating us, we need players willing to roll up their sleeves and fight for 90 minutes like these part timers seem capable of doing.

There is still time for Ally to get things right, early days yet with a new team blending with youth.

my name happens to be ally :wanker:

so what does the super and 355 refer to? You joined the site a month ago yet you say you've been patient for a year? Mibbe, just mibbe you've picked the worst possible name to start your timmy shit stirring by starting a thread criticising McCoist.

so what does the super and 355 refer to? You joined the site a month ago yet you say you've been patient for a year? Mibbe, just mibbe you've picked the worst possible name to start your timmy shit stirring by starting a thread criticising McCoist.

are you seriously that blind about how shit a manager he's been since he took charge? we won 1 cup tie last season and that was to arbroath. we had a huge lead in he league, a couple of key players injured and ally doesnt know what to do. if it was anyone else he would have got the bullet a long time ago

McCOIST has had to totally rebuild his squad. Duzny know who is next to leave. Has had 4 weeks to get players in to do him 2 seasons. Has the sfa / spl and every other cunt outside Rangers wanting him to fall on his arse.

The last thing we need now is bears looking for his head after 3 Fucking league games.

This was never gona be a cake walk. It will take a few more games before everyone is match fit due to a lack, on fact No pre season games.

Every team we play will be right up for it, we need to match their commitment and fight. Do that and everything else will come.

One thing though. Kevin Kyle shouldn't be anywhere near a rangers strip. He is at best an average footballer at worst a cart horse.

Apart from that. Keep believing.

are you seriously that blind about how shit a manager he's been since he took charge? we won 1 cup tie last season and that was to arbroath. we had a huge lead in he league, a couple of key players injured and ally doesnt know what to do. if it was anyone else he would have got the bullet a long time ago

yes because there have been absolutely no mitigating circumstances. Our best player wasn't sold, our next best didn't snap his cruciate, we never entered administration and McCoist got all his transfer targets first time. If any of that stuff had happened then I might have excused, at least in part, last season.

yes because there have been absolutely no mitigating circumstances. Our best player wasn't sold, our next best didn't snap his cruciate, we never entered administration and McCoist got all his transfer targets first time. If any of that stuff had happened then I might have excused, at least in part, last season.

we lost all the cup ties well before these mitigating circumstances you speak of. i take it your saying naismith being injured alone caused the 15+ point swing in the league?

Alannis Morrisette failed to get irony in her song, "Ironic".

You've nailed it with your post and username. (tu)

why not post this pish in any of the other ally threads?

they have the same dialog and are equally embarrassing to not only rangers media but rangers fans in general.

It's a fuckin message board ya louper no the Sunday Times. :craphead:

we lost all the cup ties well before these mitigating circumstances you speak of. i take it your saying naismith being injured alone caused the 15+ point swing in the league?

yes. Naismith alone was responsible for the 15pt swing. :rolleyes:

Who really gives a monkeys fuck about cup ties? I couldn't actually care if we don't win every cup, every year. Its football, these things happen. If we don't win the Ramsdens cup this season do you know how many fucks I will give? None.