Rangers Standard hammer Alex Thompson

trevelyan

Remeber watching the interview it was cringe worthy.

Not just Thompson but the whole media let themselves down badly with the pursuit of everything Rangers.

Another one who showed himself up was Mark Daly am I the only one who thought his telephone call to Duff & Phelps was fiction.

We have survived the bombardment from these journo's.

As a Club we should never be in the state were what these scumbags say should be relevant.

In Charles Green we have someone who should not let the media spin there bile without hitting back.

I'm really impressed with Chris Graham.

I've seen him on tv talking about rangers and he is a very reasonable ,intelligent speaker.

Alex Thomson should have stuck to reporting about current affairs on channel 4 as he has shown himself up to to have biased views when reporting about rangers and scottish football and has lost some integrity as a serious journalist.

This clowns involvement in the anti Rangers agenda really stung.

Channel 4 news was probably my favourite news programme. The Japanese tsunami reports and the genocide by Sri Lankan government forces against the Tamils had me rapt and indignant.

I have now abandoned that channel, as my eyes have been opened to the fact that, just like all the other channels, they have their own agenda. I no longer trust what is being reported.

At least I have something to thank the award winning journalist for.

Chris has dealt very professionally with the garbage that has been thrown his way because he dared to put his head above the parapet and stand up for the Gers. More power to his elbow!

Thompson is an arrogant so and so who thinks he is beyond reproach, his response to some genuine questions during the whole Rangers hatefest betrays his total ignorance of what is going on in Scottish football. He has been spoon fed the same old tired rhetoric/nonsense by the eternally oppressed from the east and beyond.

Forget this guy Thompson, believe me, he will really love it if you challenge him, his responses may make no sense to anyone other than him but he will convince himself that he is right.

This clowns involvement in the anti Rangers agenda really stung.

Channel 4 news was probably my favourite news programme. The Japanese tsunami reports and the genocide by Sri Lankan government forces against the Tamils had me rapt and indignant.

I have now abandoned that channel, as my eyes have been opened to the fact that, just like all the other channels, they have their own agenda. I no longer trust what is being reported.

At least I have something to thank the award winning journalist for.

Channel 4? That Jon Snow's an arrogant opinionated prick as well. :wanker:

It must be the channel that attracts pricks. :angry:

Oh wait.......Stewart Tossgrope has an influence on Channel 4. :wanker:

It all makes sense now. :wanker: