Cheek from a traitor

simplythebest

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wylde only left to try and help save jobs at the club.

He deserves more respect for that than your showing

really dont buy that tbh his agent had been punting him to bolton earlier and suddenly thats were he ends up there,his statement was an excellent way to avoide abuse

Wylde only left to try and help save jobs at the club.

He deserves more respect for that than your showing

don't be kidded on by wylde.i was told by a guy who is the assistant manager of an english 1st div club and a good friend of owen coyle that wylde and his dad, who played with coyle at one time, were in talks with bolton 2 weeks before he made that "wonderful gesture" to save peoples jobs.he's a rat just like the rest of them

Everyone is right thank fuck we have real rangers men at the club now like black. I mean I know he intentionally tried and injured one of our players, only came here because we were still offering higher wages than anyone else he gets a higher profile than ever before.

I mean thank fuck.for these types of players.

People forget he sacrificed 75% of his wage(amounting to a lot of money)to try and save the club and jobs which he didn't need to do. But yeah like someone said he deserves his leg broke in the spl.

Everyone is right thank fuck we have real rangers men at the club now like black. I mean I know he intentionally tried and injured one of our players, only came here because we were still offering higher wages than anyone else he gets a higher profile than ever before.

People forget he sacrificed 75% of his wage(amounting to a lot of money)to try and save the club and jobs which he didn't need to do. But yeah like someone said he deserves his leg broke in the spl.

*shifty eyes*

Favouring traitors over people that actually want to play for our club?

I'm not one for 'sniff sniff' but...

Lee mcculoch wants to play for our club, others play for different reason. Sniff sniff all you want mate.

Financial insentives or not, Ian Black still wants to play for Rangers while Naismith couldn't wait around for a little bit on the exact same wages as before to get us a transfer fee.

Fuck him and all the rest that did the same.

Sacrificed his salary? You mean guaranteed himself 25% as he'd be unlikely to pick up a club from February to the transfer window opening.

Heard a little song/chant at the weekend...

Something along the lines of "Fuck Steven Naismith, fuck Steven Davis, Alan Mcgregor is a rapist".. however really can't remember if that's the right words, or what the tune of it was.

Right now this is really annoying me... can anyone help with the words or tune!?!?!

Ian Black isn't a Rangers man for a start. He's just doing a job. Naismith was looking out for himself when he accepted paycut, as he would have gone nothing until the summer had he decided to reject it. He also had the buy out clause basically guaranteeing he'd leave had we been able to agree CVA.

Also we were founded in 1872. Sorry to nit pick.

Sacrificed his salary? You mean guaranteed himself 25% as he'd be unlikely to pick up a club from February to the transfer window opening.

Sacrificed yes because he didn't need to do it. Don't get how he would need to find a club during the transfer window being closed he had a contract with us so why would he need to leave. Sorry can't answer that part.

Sacrificed yes because he didn't need to do it. Don't get how he would need to find a club during the transfer window being closed he had a contract with us so why would he need to leave. Sorry can't answer that part.

If a wage cut deal hadn't been agreed Duff and Phelps would have needed to release players.