Barrie McKay...

graeme_4

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Everton or Liverpool come in for him he will be gone.

This

Sorry but this is the harsh reality of our situation. We're a 3rd division club.

Personally, I don't see clubs being that interested yet, he's barely got half a dozen games of professional football under his belt

If Everton buy him i will detest their club.

After all the positivity of actually playing football again and getting to watch youngsters showing their abilities it'll be heartbreaking if they leave now :disappointment:

Never mind blaming Everton or Liverpool, their managers are only doing their jobs.

I ask why do we let our talented youngest deals run into the last 12 months. We done it with Wilson now with McKay

We have done it with loads more players than just those you mention. Dreadful contract negotiations over the years to blame. Very poor mismanagement. There was me thinking Martin Vain had left.

This

Sorry but this is the harsh reality of our situation. We're a 3rd division club.

Personally, I don't see clubs being that interested yet, he's barely got half a dozen games of professional football under his belt

Wilson fucked off after one season of 1st team action...

I think putting your head in the sand at the slightest hint of a story that's negative to Rangers is a tactic that's becoming popular.

Can you come up with another phrase instead of head in the sand? It irritates the fuck out of me and is almost always used by the taigs on the wind up

Wilson fucked off after one season of 1st team action...

Assuming your referring to the latter half of my post? Difference being that Wilson was playing at a far better level and champions league football (I think?)

It could well be true, just don't see either club making any immediate move until he's a bit more proven

Assuming your referring to the latter half of my post? Difference being that Wilson was playing at a far better level and champions league football (I think?)

It could well be true, just don't see either club making any immediate move until he's a bit more proven

Aye well true if ye put it that way I was just thinking of 1st team experience wise he would be a mug to leave Rangers just now I don't get why young players fuck off to big clubs to warm benches aye maybe the moneys better but would playing every week for you're boyhood heros be better?

Aye well true if ye put it that way I was just thinking of 1st team experience wise he would be a mug to leave Rangers just now I don't get why young players fuck off to big clubs to warm benches aye maybe the moneys better but would playing every week for you're boyhood heros be better?

Ach just depends on many things.

Firstly, how big a bluenose is he? Fact is, if you weren't overly affiliated with the club then you'd be daft not to jump at the chance to play down south. Frankly, that was true when we were an spl team, never mind a 3rd division side.

Scottish football has fallen so significantly that I think many young players, when offered the chance of playing in the premiership, worry that the opportunity may never come up again. Fact is, 3-4 decent years of football in Scotland is probably less appealing to scouts down there than a young Scottish lad playing reserve football for a decent size premiership club, if you see what I mean?

Anyway, I don't expect anything to happen with McKay just now. Hopefully he stays in the side and we get him signed up to a new deal pronto

No they didn't <cr> They had all played and showed a lot more than McKay.

You've missed the point.

I was meaning people said that when they were all linked with moves away.

People on here were calling it mischief making by the press, why would these guys leave when they can become legends here, bet this is bullshit, yadda, yadda, yadda and in every single one of the examples I named the player either downed tools or made it clear that they wanted to go the second a concrete bid came in.