Tomorrow is the day that tells our future direction.

ray

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow Charlie is up in front of the beaks, his performance and his ability to defend himself as well as the club will speak volumes for the future.

No matter what happens I am sure you will put a negative spin on it anyway.

Your direction is always doom and gloom.

Bet you're rubbing your hands together in glee at this. Sitting with your finger over the refresh button, waiting to relay the first negative article out in the media.

Fuck me another uber ostrich, positivity is likes hens teeth at the moment, take your head out of your arse you might notice, a mod started a 25 page thread on the lack of it.

A decision to be made and you to whine about it whatever that decision is.

What decision do you expect to be made good bad indifferent don't care ? or are you sitting on the fence so not to upset the ubers.

Keep us informed Ray(Mr Sunshine) if it all goes positively.

If ? charlie made his statement I don't expect any ifs, I expect him to deliver on his robust defence theme, don't you ?

Fined for what ?

You serious? As someone said, it's a kangaroo court. We won't get a disclosure of what was said and how CG defended himeself, although I expect he will robustly. But that wont affect the outcome, that's already been decided.

Tomorrow Charlie is up in front of the beaks, his performance and his ability to defend himself as well as the club will speak volumes for the future.

The outcome does not matter. It has already been demonstrated by the inept 'Independent Committee' and 'Appellate Committee' that rules are there to be broken with Rangers.

Green will be censured and not a lot he can do about it.

What will be interesting is if he continues to speak up in the future or whether he is cowed by their sanctions.

We are never going to beat them until we replace them.

Hate it so much when folk call him "Charlie" :anguish: Charles will do fine. It has a degree of class about it, class that matches our football club.

A pal spoke to him recently...he called him 'Mr Green' (as you do) and the bold Yorkshireman said, "Call me Charles...or Charlie!"

Say there you have it. :rolleyes:

Horses Mouth Loyal :uk:

You serious? As someone said, it's a kangaroo court. We won't get a disclosure of what was said and how CG defended himeself, although I expect he will robustly. But that wont affect the outcome, that's already been decided.

Like I said fined for what ? I you don't know just say you don't know.

It does to me maybe not to you, all the more reason if as you say a kangaroo court.

We'll hear nothing of what was discussed, only that Mr Green was found guilty and censured/ fined. Like I said before, the outcome does not matter, what matters is that Mr Green and Ally are not afraid to speak out again when the need arises.

Until these ingrates are replaced, we're never going to obtain parity.