Willie Vass - 29/08/12 Rangers training

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you're probably right, we employ scouts to deliver lunch menus.

Its a piece of paper. There's literally no clue to what is on it. He might have been heading out to see Ally and someone asked him to take the message out to him. For goodness sake.

It might not even be a list. Could be a drawing his child did for Ally. Let's not look for things to anger us, eh?

Fuck, it might be a list saying:

'Michael Fink - signed

Fran Stella - signed'

Its a piece of paper. There's literally no clue to what is on it. He might have been heading out to see Ally and someone asked him to take the message out to him. For goodness sake.

It might not even be a list. Could be a drawing his child did for Ally. Let's not look for things to anger us, eh?

Fuck, it might be a list saying:

'Michael Fink - signed

Fran Stella - signed'

Drawing, no fucking wonder our tactics are so bad, so instead of taking training the chief scout, manager and assistant are looking at kid's drawings.

Or it might be two names with signed after them, is Neil Murray incapable of speech, seriously the time it would take to type and print the thing, if that's the way you would do it, fine.

I concede that none of us knows whats on that piece of paper, but it is reasonable to believe that Neil Murray our scout is showing the Manager and assistant a list of available players, especially as our manager is on record as saying he needs new players. Lack of preparation yet again, IMHO.

Kevin Kyle is a tank of a man. Surely must just be seen as our plan B when we are utterly desperate. forgot about Andy Mitchell too. Would be nice to see a few more of these young lads getting game time over the season

Id say he is far too overweight to be given any first team football.

I have seen him when he is fit and hes nowhere near that just now, its clear he is a few stone overweight and it sets a shite example to the kids if hes getting minutes on the pitch when its clear he has to knuckle down on the training field.

Drawing, no fucking wonder our tactics are so bad, so instead of taking training the chief scout, manager and assistant are looking at kid's drawings.

Or it might be two names with signed after them, is Neil Murray incapable of speech, seriously the time it would take to type and print the thing, if that's the way you would do it, fine.

I concede that none of us knows whats on that piece of paper, but it is reasonable to believe that Neil Murray our scout is showing the Manager and assistant a list of available players, especially as our manager is on record as saying he needs new players. Lack of preparation yet again, IMHO.

I just find it staggering that you have decided you know what is on a piece of paper. I mean, it could literally be anything. For all you know, it's a list of players which they've been working through for weeks and they are looking at it again to pick one more player to bring in.

I'm sorry but its ridiculous that a picture of 3 men looking at an unidentified piece of paper is worthy of you dishing out criticism.

It could literally be anything on that page.

Could be an agent faxing through the demands of a player and them having a look to see whether it is agreeable.

Could be a fax from a club, negotiating a bid we have made.

Could be anything

I’d say he is far too overweight to be given any first team football.

I have seen him when he is ‘fit’ and he’s nowhere near that just now, it’s clear he is a few stone overweight and it sets a shite example to the kids if he’s getting minutes on the pitch when it’s clear he has to knuckle down on the training field.

Maybe this is what's on the mystery piece of paper?

You're right though, he's not an athlete

Excellent pics as usual.

That list has me fuming. 2 days to go and they're looking at lists, fuck me Ally, did you not learn anything last year, preparation FFS.

At one point it looked like we wouldn't be allowed to sign anyone and you can bet that 3/4 of the targets he originally had in mind would have had to been scrapped because we went in to Division 3 and because our current predicament.

His signing so far have been good, give the guy a brake.

Good to see a game of football and ball work being done at training.

Would really like another 1 or 2 coaches to come and assist Durrant during training, some fresh ideas. Would love a Spanish coach with the sort of Spanish national team philosophy, focus on passing and what not. drool.gif

I just find it staggering that you have decided you know what is on a piece of paper. I mean, it could literally be anything. For all you know, it's a list of players which they've been working through for weeks and they are looking at it again to pick one more player to bring in.

I'm sorry but its ridiculous that a picture of 3 men looking at an unidentified piece of paper is worthy of you dishing out criticism.

It could literally be anything on that page.

Could be an agent faxing through the demands of a player and them having a look to see whether it is agreeable.

Could be a fax from a club, negotiating a bid we have made.

Could be anything

You keep on bringing up things that are implausible, first we have the scout delivering the lunch menu now all this.

If it's any of your further suggestions then perhaps you should photoshop Charles Greens head onto Neil Murrays body, because surely Green should be dealing with that.

I have made a guess based on the picture, the people in it, their roles and the fact that we need more players and there has been no movement or not much on that front.

You want to believe something else, fine, but for me again IN MY OPINION it shows a lack of preparation, for which we as a club have previous for, as in last year.

You keep on bringing up things that are implausible, first we have the scout delivering the lunch menu now all this.

If it's any of your further suggestions then perhaps you should photoshop Charles Greens head onto Neil Murrays body, because surely Green should be dealing with that.

I have made a guess based on the picture, the people in it, their roles and the fact that we need more players and there has been no movement or not much on that front.

You want to believe something else, fine, but for me again IN MY OPINION it shows a lack of preparation, for which we as a club have previous for, as in last year.

:lol:

Aye, it's 'implausible' for a person to hand over a piece of paper which isn't related to their specific job. Well done. It's guesswork plain and simple, on both our parts. To base opinions though, on guesswork, is lunacy. It's as plausible for it to be a piece of paper discussing the details of a transfer as it is to being a long list of players who Ally hasn't got off his arse to try to sign. It's as plausible that its a long list we've worked through and are down to the last name on it. You seem very anxious to force a negative angle onto this.

Aye and 'no movement,' that's why we have players in on trial is it not? If we signed Fink, Stella, The other Greek lad, is that not enough?

Is Neil Murray bringing over a piece of paper that isn't related to his job the most 'implausible' thing ever?

Hell, Neil Murray is simply standing there. Anyone could have brought the piece of paper over!